Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Fixture Battle Won (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/fixture-battle-won-22450.html)

FC. 19-06-2006 16:07

Fixture Battle Won

Burnley appealed against thier fixtures clashing with us and have apparently won. So we will not play our home games on the same day as Burnley's home games.
Good news for Eric and the club.

zayno14 19-06-2006 16:10

Re: Fixture Battle Won

What source FC?

If that is true its good news :)

FC. 19-06-2006 16:13

From www.burnleyfootballclub.com

Burnley 'Win' Fixtures Appeal

Burnley Football Club have given a cautious welcome to reports that their home fixtures for the 2006/07 Championship season will not clash with Accrington Stanley.

The Clarets, along with the league new boys, had appealed to the fixture planners by expressing concerns that both clubs would lose out financially if their home games were scheduled on the same day.

And following further consultations with the Police and the Football League, we understand that the decision has now been made to try and ensure both clubs' home games are separated.

Confirmation of that will come at 10am on Thursday morning, when the official fixture list for the 2006/07 season is released.

Don't forget you find out all the details here first and fast by logging on at 10am sharp, so make a date!

accymel 19-06-2006 16:47

Yeh i just got told whoohoo great news for both clubs - thanks for everyone from both clubs involved with the appeal :D:D

BLACKBURN RAVER 19-06-2006 16:47

well its the ONLY thing burnley and stanley will win this year :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

accymel 19-06-2006 16:54

Which is more than what Crapburn will :D

BLACKBURN RAVER 19-06-2006 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
Which is more than what Crapburn will :D

is that a newly founded team then ? :confused: ,,,,aint heard of them before :confused:

Scott_ASFC 19-06-2006 17:12

now i think thats rubbish :mad: as i work at Rovers on home games looks like i wont be seeing much of stanley next season :mad:

accymel 19-06-2006 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
is that a newly founded team then ? :confused: ,,,,aint heard of them before :confused:

Erm my terminology for your lot im a good girl i dont swear:p:D

BLACKBURN RAVER 19-06-2006 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
Erm my terminology for your lot im a good girl i dont swear:p:D

oh ok then......and

this bit is just for you

:moon: :moon: :bootyshak :bootyshak

FC. 19-06-2006 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_ASFC
now i think thats rubbish :mad: as i work at Rovers on home games looks like i wont be seeing much of stanley next season :mad:

If you are a steward you can always do it at Stanley games :) or do you work in the catering department

waltergalbraith 19-06-2006 21:12

ah well was looking forward to friday nights............................

keyco 19-06-2006 21:34

we will still have friday night matchs aswel probably

Scott_ASFC 19-06-2006 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FC.
If you are a steward you can always do it at Stanley games :) or do you work in the catering department

I work for Northcote Offsite which is a catering company which runs the Catering at Ewood park for all the suites for teh posh people. I work there through college on a Day release basis so it will be quite hard trying to get day offs.

All though they will be in europe i doubt they will go far but still there games will be on a sunday :D

accyred&blue 20-06-2006 10:59

thats untrue but welcomed as it will no doubt allow the 50 - 60 claret wearing 'stanley fans' to attend home games. Do not start slaggin them when crowd trouble increases after most think they are the best thing since bob lord sank stanley. good times ahead ???