Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   New kit looks the dogs whatsits (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/new-kit-looks-the-dogs-whatsits-22972.html)

KIPAX 19-07-2006 21:27

New kit looks the dogs whatsits

Superb new kit... should I post a pic ?

waddy17 19-07-2006 21:35

Re: New kit looks the dogs whatsits

Yeah think you should.
I couldn't make it tonight, how did Stanley play?

KIPAX 19-07-2006 21:41

Lots more pics late late later tonight :)
http://www.kipax.com/mbgfx/kit1.jpg

waddy17 19-07-2006 21:46

Cheers mate, very nice shirt.
I'll be buying one when they come out, the whole strip is smart actually.
No info on how Stanley played?

SamF 19-07-2006 21:48

It is a very cool kit, and I should be able to start on a new banner and the player profile pics now, mind sending me a copy of the pics without the watermark on to save me having to clone stamp and smudge around them ?

Jimbo T Hornblower 19-07-2006 21:52

That is MINT!! :thumbsup:

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

Give us a green 19-07-2006 21:54

:D Looks very smart !!! :D

Didnt go to the match tonight, the pic Mr Kipax has took is top draw as always however is the pitch really as burnt as it looks on the piccie ?? if so do we not have a sprinkler system ? or even a hose !!

Give us a grren to Lucas Meyer :D that means it's Friday SR :D

Outback Ozzy 19-07-2006 22:00

Game finished 3-0 but Stanley were never overawed by their premiership neighbours. Blackburn in the first half clearly had the better of the half and deservedly finished 1-0 up. 2nd half, both managers rang the changes and Stanley could quite easily have drawn level and in fact gone into the lead, however, it was not to be and a fairly strong 2nd half team featuring Kuqi and Tugay amongst others scored 2 more. Both Brown and Mangan had shots which missed wide of the target not by much though) and the sub keeper had to be on his mettle to tip over a shot late in the match from the Stanley no 19 (whose name escapes me). Mangan went off during the 2nd half with an injury, not sure if precautionary or more serious (I hope not). Todd looked good and Doherty and GW proved more than a nuisance factor. Fair play to Blackburn for bringing the first team, reserves and 2nd team. Crowd was announced at 2957, but god knows where another 2000 would have gone, looked more like 3957. Good game played at a cracking tempo in the heat, although a breeze did get up later in the evening. Kept my family happy by being able to talk to ex Wigan latic - Jason Roberts after the match!

Oh yes and the kit looks absolutely superb - will be in the queue when they come out next week - hopefully

Jimbo T Hornblower 19-07-2006 22:01

Dont quote me on this but I think thats not brown grass, its more that typical gorgeous strong Lancashire sunshine that you get :eek: :eek: making it look yellow...

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

waddy17 19-07-2006 22:08

Think your right there Jimbo!!!

KIPAX 19-07-2006 22:12

http://www.kipax.com/mbgfx/kit2.jpg

BLACKBURN RAVER 19-07-2006 22:15

what happened to nike ???????????.....back in the BIG time and lose a major sponsor :confused:

waddy17 19-07-2006 22:19

The club had problems ordering the shirts from Nike as they supply to many teams around the world, Surridge are local and it should prove easy with supplying the club.
Plus the new shirt is ALOT better than the previous Nike ones!!!

Doug 19-07-2006 22:22

Pitch doesn’t look to bad to be honest, it is dry with quite a lot of sand under the surface but given the weather it isn’t that bad. It would be nice if we could have a players view.

I really enjoy the game and felt that the lads held themselves up quite well against what is a top side even if it is Blackburn.

For me, lots of good solid play and a few good chances although they aren’t showing their classy side yet I think we’re going to see some excellent football this season.

The Blackburn fans behaved far better than the Burnley lot for what I could see with some decent banter for most, just the odd comment I didn’t like and the heavy over the top swearing in front of some young ones was annoying.

The Kit? Fantastic styling, good rich colour which is well balanced by the white. The Stanley Crest look brilliant and the Fraser Eagle logo looks good as well. Buy one. I am.

BLACKBURN RAVER 19-07-2006 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
, just the odd comment I didn’t like and the heavy over the top swearing in front of some young ones was annoying..

its a football match ffs NOT the church :rolleyes: and besides the younger ones will no doubt know more vulgar language than you care to think ;)