Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Supporters Club Meeting (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/supporters-club-meeting-23530.html)

ossyclogger 14-08-2006 09:55

Supporters Club Meeting

Don't forget everyone, meeting at 7 pm this evening. All welcome. Join on the night.

Doug 14-08-2006 10:00

Re: Supporters Club Meeting

Will you be renewing memberships tonight? :)

ossyclogger 14-08-2006 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
Will you be renewing memberships tonight? :)

Don't see why not Doug, but i don't know if we have the new badges in yet.

Wynonie Harris 14-08-2006 10:14

Will the minutes from the meeting be posted on the Supporters' Club site for those of us who can't get there?

ossyclogger 14-08-2006 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Will the minutes from the meeting be posted on the Supporters' Club site for those of us who can't get there?

I will see what I can do,but at the moment we don't have a secure page to publish them on.

Wynonie Harris 14-08-2006 11:33

OK, Ossyclogger, thanks.

shakermaker 14-08-2006 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossyclogger
I will see what I can do,but at the moment we don't have a secure page to publish them on.

Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX - 23/07/06
eeerm yes it does and henry changes it whenever he wants.. takes 2 minutes to add/edit any single page on that website... so please stop telling everyone it doesnt have the facilities when i went to all the trouble to make those facilities for the supporters club... ta :)

You telling us porkies mr clogger? :)

ossyclogger 14-08-2006 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker
You telling us porkies mr clogger? :)

No I am not, and I resent being spoken to like that by snotty nosed youngsters

John_Timmins 14-08-2006 11:59

hahahahaha but yet you called the clayton end childish and said willie miller is talking out of his rear orrifice....double standards here me thinks :rolleyes:

ossyclogger 14-08-2006 12:02

Talk to one and they all come out of the woodwork.

John_Timmins 14-08-2006 12:08

I'm not starting anything, I'm just stating my opinion, as is my right on the forum......... :)

Wynonie Harris 14-08-2006 12:12

So what's the score on this? Can the minutes for the meeting be put on the website or not?

KIPAX 14-08-2006 13:33

They can.. but the supporters club want them in a secure area where only members can read them... seems all you non meber plebs arn't allowed to read what goes on..

So A) the facilities are there to update the website simple and easy (which beggers the question why hasnt it?) but B) not securely so only members can read it.

Willie Miller 14-08-2006 15:36

Quote:

No I am not, and I resent being spoken to like that by snotty nosed youngsters

I would really really like to get involved but Len, comments like that do not help the OSC cause

On the subject of minutes being shown online, you don't have to repeat parrot fashion just give supporters an idea of what is discussed. Simple, we done it on the Ultras site ie Fanzine will be produced, wall will be painted, red & white fortnight all done & dusted!

However, everybody needs to pull in the right direction so although I won't be attending if any volunteers are needed for anything let me know. We can organise bodies at the drop of a hat

Have a good un

Jase

Willie Miller 14-08-2006 15:38

Quote:

Talk to one and they all come out of the woodwork.

What Stanley fans? JUst let us know how old you need to be to discuss OSC matters & I'm sure they'll wait 5 years or 15 maybe before commenting

:D