Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Cart on Stanley - New Music Track (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/cart-on-stanley-new-music-track-23744.html)

Tannoy Man 22-08-2006 13:07

Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

I was handed this CD last night to play on the PA system - which I did a couple of times. What did you think of it? The title is "Cart on Stanley". I didn't meet the guy who produced it - it was handed into the club shop.

Any thoughts????

Tannoy Man 22-08-2006 13:10

Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Double post.

ossyclogger 22-08-2006 13:16

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tannoy Man
I was handed this CD "Cart on Stanley" to play over the tannoy. I don't know who produced it - he handed it into the shop before the game. I played it a couple of times during last night's match - What did you think of it????

Couldn't hear it properly over the tannoy, but what I did hear didn't sound too bad. It was a big improvement on the previous cd.

Wynonie Harris 22-08-2006 13:25

I liked it. Why doesn't the club sort something out with the guy to make it commercially available via the club shop?

Doug 22-08-2006 13:26

I didn’t hear it to well because of the noise everyone was making. The rest of it disappeared out where the "F in Roof" should be. :D

Seriously. I thought it was good although I did miss bits because of the noise. Any chance of uploading it as a sound file so we can give it a fair appraisal. :)

K.S.H 22-08-2006 13:31

I thought it was quite catchy, didn't hear all the words but would like to hear it again to make my mind up

John_Timmins 22-08-2006 16:34

couldnt hear you! on the clayton end....once again missed the 50/50 draw winning number, attendence as well as anything else you said, why did the club spend so much money on it when we still cant hear it....was very loud at blackburn game then went very quiet after that anybody know why?

BLACKBURN RAVER 22-08-2006 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Timmins
, why did the club spend so much money on it when we still cant hear it....was very loud at blackburn game then went very quiet after that anybody know why?

because if i remember rightly you lot were all bloody complaining that it was too LOUD :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

John_Timmins 22-08-2006 16:56

yeh it was...surely theres a middle between ear drum bursting and having to strain to here it

Tannoy Man 22-08-2006 17:06

The reason it is not as good now as it was at the Rovers match is because the cordless mic which cost £200+ has been lost, and I am using a goodmans cheapo kids' karaoke mic that the club provides. I will bring my own on Saturday and see if there is an improvement.

Thanks for pointing it out. If I don't know - I can't rectify it!!!

Diesel 22-08-2006 18:09

It's not just your voice we can't hear, we can't hear the music either. Is there no way to turn the music up on the Clayton End? I know the Main Stand contigent aren't too keen on loud music, but a lot on the Clayton End would appreciate louder music before kick-off and during half-time.

pipinfort 22-08-2006 18:19

a novelty track about stanley??? yes it was quite amusing......made me chuckle although i would`nt say it was good. burn some off and get it onsale, a few extra quid for the club.

entwisi 22-08-2006 19:32

As said, can you upload it so we can all listen? Send me an MP3 if the site won't accept it and I'll host it on my webspace

Thin Monkey 22-08-2006 21:16

Just out of interest.

The guy who handed Tannoy Man the recording of his Stanley composition didn't look like he'd been concreting his backyard recently did he?

Alvin the chipmunk 23-08-2006 08:38

I got there early, and I thought "Cart On Stanley" was brilliant. Is there any way us common folks can get hold of it, such as club shop? I think it could become a terrace anthem.

"Cart on Stanley, Cart On,
There could only ever be one
Acc-rington-Stanley
Cart on Stanley Cart On"

:):):):)