Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Good news! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/good-news-28434.html)

cmonstanley 12-02-2007 21:49

Re: Good news!

:confused: no . no no.even i recognise toddy is one of our best players:D :Banane15:

Outback Ozzy 12-02-2007 22:46

:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberly-clark (Post 382562)
toddy is not a good footballer. he gives 100% but he is not any good at playing football.

:confused:

Jeez you will be slaughtered for saying that. Toddy is the best player by a million miles, agree on giving 100% - scored some timely goals and I for one worry about him being talent spotted. Player of the season for me so far
:eek: :eek: :eek:

kimberly-clark 13-02-2007 08:16

im not knocking toddy, i think he gives his all and thats why he plays well because he will give 110% and chase everything down and battle all day. but you lot are deluded if you think he is a talented football. he blatently not. he is all about effort not skill

pilki 13-02-2007 08:23

i think he's a very talented football....

zayno14 13-02-2007 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberly-clark (Post 382846)
im not knocking toddy, i think he gives his all and thats why he plays well because he will give 110% and chase everything down and battle all day. but you lot are deluded if you think he is a talented football. he blatently not. he is all about effort not skill

You said the sam about Craney to, look where he is playing now...Look how we've struggled since he has gone...You don't know much...

kimberly-clark 13-02-2007 09:06

no i said craney is a top confrenece player and an average league 2 player. he never got his move off his form this season because he ghosted it every time he played.

todd is not a good footballer its fairly obvious. but he makes up for that with his effort is what im saying.

AccyMad 13-02-2007 09:09

So you reckon Toddy is not a good footballer but from previous posts you seem to think Mangy is the answer to our prayers! Are you sure you've been watching the same games as the rest of us?

kimberly-clark 13-02-2007 09:10

sorry sent that before id finished typing. and we havent struggled just becsue craney has left or gary has left. its because the squad is not strong enough. when we went on that run at the start of the season lady luck was on our side. we won games were we should of drawn or lost. it wasnt because craney ws playing

FELIX 13-02-2007 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 382559)
Harris and Toddy for starters.

here here (...or is it hear hear?) either way, I couldn't agree more, particularly Mr Harris

Haz66 13-02-2007 18:34

I also agree that Toddy has been our best player this season and has worked his socks off for the team, i also think Harris is also a very hard worker and would be sadly missed i also think Mullin as given us his all as well this season, ok he`s not a brilliant player but you cant fault the guy on effort, Mangan for me is not a good footballer yes he`s got speed and in the conference he got away with coming on as sub and scoring a few, but he`s struggling this season against better defence`s, and i dont care if he comes on on Saturday and scores a bag full just to prove me wrong, i`m not anti-Mangan i just dont rate him, but we could do with the goals.