Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Dagenham & Redbridge (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/dagenham-and-redbridge-29813.html)

Jesus_was_A_red_ 07-04-2007 21:38

Dagenham & Redbridge

Big applause for them what an acheivement. I for one would never of backed them to win the conference this season, play-offs would of been remarkable in my opinion. Brings very good memories flooding back from woking last year. I am going to be a killjoy as I think they will struggle next season in league 2. I expected us to be hovering around the play-offs before we lost 2 of our match winners, but we have fought on and we will continue to with limited resources. My opinion was that there wasnt much of a gap between the leagues but that has slightly changed now. Sammy mcilroy was on tv the other night saying how morecambe were looking forward to the possibity of playing play-off final at the new wembley etc etc he also stated that there (in hes opinion) isnt much of a gulf between the leagues. All the best to Dagenham next season and heres to six points on the table next season for the STANLEY.

Tin Monkey 07-04-2007 21:52

Re: Dagenham & Redbridge

There isn't much of a gap between the top Conference teams and bottom half of League 2. There are some awful teams in League 2 and the fact that we've been mainly very poor this season and never been in a relegation spot (except mybe after 2 games), shows just how poor it is.

Well done to Dagenham. If they can keep their team together they'll be fine.

mthead 07-04-2007 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 408115)
If they can keep their team together they'll be fine.

That indeed is the big question.We've just won promotion today aswell.And our goals for is well over 110 goals.we always have to hope our strike force can keep together.Last season we lost one of our players to Halifax Ste Torpey who again scored for them today.I'm just hoping Rory Patterson and Stuart Rudd stop with us as we push further up the pyramid.
But yes well done Dagenham and Redbridge well done.:)

Jesus_was_A_red_ 07-04-2007 22:06

I didnt know that, well done fc united I hope you will carry on moving upwards your support is nothing short of fantastic for (with no disrespect) the level you are playing, and im sure this will be a major factor in your continued success to the conference at least.

mthead 07-04-2007 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus_was_A_red_ (Post 408120)
I didnt know that, well done fc united I hope you will carry on moving upwards your support is nothing short of fantastic for (with no disrespect) the level you are playing, and im sure this will be a major factor in your continued success to the conference at least.

Thanks mate:) ,Its Unibond next season we're getting closer:)

Jesus_was_A_red_ 07-04-2007 22:25

Its great to see that it is working out for fc united and the fan base is not wavering. The American corporation isnt either though 76,000 is amazing just as your 2,500 - 4,000 is. It dosent look like it has had the desired effect, but what you lot who have decided to never return have created must not be underestimated and you have stuck to your guns and can hold your heads up as you are building a club that could go anywhere. Proper supporters.

mthead 07-04-2007 22:31

Cheers we travel in style too.Have you seen my thread to do with todays game at Ramsbottom:D
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=29803

Tracker 07-04-2007 22:43

well done to the daggers ,now it just needs tosnob to go down and things will be right again in the balance of things.

zayno14 07-04-2007 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 408115)
Well done to Dagenham. If they can keep their team together they'll be fine.

They've already lost two of their best players to todays opponents Peterboro. Mackail Smith who scored the first and Blackett big tall centre back.

zayno14 07-04-2007 22:46

double post

Jesus_was_A_red_ 07-04-2007 22:48

Invading hamlets like ramsbottom, you should watch out for them angry farmers:D Your like when United went down years ago and took over every market town in England.:D :D :eek:

mthead 07-04-2007 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus_was_A_red_ (Post 408148)
Invading hamlets like ramsbottom, you should watch out for them angry farmers:D Your like when United went down years ago and took over every market town in England.:D :D :eek:

Yeah true and unfortunatly I'm old enough to remember it:o

ZOMBIE 07-04-2007 22:57

I thought I was on a Stanley forum?

If you want to talk Manchester, then take it to the general football forum.

:)

Jesus_was_A_red_ 07-04-2007 23:00

Its related. Clubs climbing from the depths of the pyramid is what ASFC is all about.:)

mthead 07-04-2007 23:12

So can you talk FC Utd on Stanley forum or do I have to put it in the football section?Is it OK as long as its titled with FC Utd in the title?:)