Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   vs Maccelsfield (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/vs-maccelsfield-30355.html)

accymel 28-04-2007 20:33

Re: vs Maccelsfield

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 417076)
You can see me any time hun. I was going to stay on but HR was hogging the bar and I had to have the car off the car park within 45 min after the match. :)

Stopped till end & no mention of the shirt u was on about:confused: so couldnt pass on the message

Doug 28-04-2007 20:39

Bu**er, where's mi Shirt............:D

accymel 28-04-2007 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 417083)
Bu**er, where's mi Shirt............:D

Probably hidden in changing room somewhere:rolleyes: :D

maccawozzagod 28-04-2007 20:49

jfhasdfjklah a.v favagf asxasd

yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!
afds

Haggis316 28-04-2007 20:50

I was in the middle of the Clayton End close to the drum and the Ultras to roar Stanley home.

Paradoxically my tenth and last previous Stanley match this season was the 3 - 3 draw at Macc.

Like Woking its one of those afternoons I will always remember.

Apart from the last 20 minutes of the second half Stanley were always the dominant side 4-2 would not have flattered them.

Both Macc goals were well worked though we would have seen off at least one of them if Robbie Williams had been fully mobile at the time.

The way Proccie's shot hit the inner stanchion was very reminiscent of Craney's free kick goal I saw back in the Autumn. It had a wicked curl which gave their keeper no chance.

I've bought my ticket and I'll be at MK next week.

maccawozzagod 28-04-2007 20:52

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

Wynonie Harris 28-04-2007 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 417089)

Yep, me too. This Johnny Walker Red Label is going down a treat!

lancsdave 28-04-2007 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 417089)

You must have spent a lot in the bar... shame you couldn't hit it :D

accymel 28-04-2007 20:55

Should of said hi to us accywebstanley contingent right side of goals Haggis:D, have to say the fans support today was tremendous - i think at long last most of the clayton end was singing along with the Ultras crew & the drummers were on form, Diesel where did your hair go?????

K.S.H 28-04-2007 20:55

Same here haggis - I thought of Craney's goal when it went in, I also had the same stomach churning feeling near the end that I had at woking

Wynonie Harris 28-04-2007 21:04

Cracking atmosphere! I ended up hugging complete strangers at the final whistle. I wonder how that prat of a number 9 is feeling now? Don't cross the Clayton End because it'll come back on you!

AccyMad 28-04-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 417066)
Cracking 2nd goal by Proctor. Don't recall the Stanley keeper having a save to make in the first half yet picked the ball out of the net twice :confused:

Couldn't see the far end but I'm not convinced he had a save to make then either

So you came in the end did you? Hope you bought your little 'un her chips :D. You know you made the right decision in the end!

fc:stanley 28-04-2007 21:35

Was craking atmosphere there was buzz before the game and mostly during which helped the team on aswell, i even saw the main stand move a little ! ;) Hehe

Was great crowd surfing by squaddie aswell btw!! Haha :D Was great atmosphere at the end by everyone and very packed in the club house afterwards with great noise in there aswell! :D Great day , so its party time at mkdons then :D!!!!!!!

accymel 28-04-2007 21:46

Squaddie said n clubhouse afterwards he did 3 crowd surfs well chuffed hehehe:D Be interesting to see the championship tommoz to see if the atmosphere & noise comes off as loud & proud as it really was:D

Haggis316 28-04-2007 21:47

[quote=accymel;417093]Should of said hi to us accywebstanley contingent right side of goals Haggis:D, quote]

I was just above the goal pretty well central.

Funny that for all my time on this board and (distance notwithstanding) watchings of the team the only person I have identified as such is John Timmins. Sat in front of him at Macclesfield just to his left.

May be I could meet up with some of my fellow posters when I am next over.

I must say that its always a pleasure to watch Stanley and be back with proper Lancashire people in great Pennine scenery. I always return to East Yorkshire feeling that my batteries have been recharged with it all.