Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Lack of nouse for sales (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/lack-of-nouse-for-sales-35669.html)

Stanleymad 05-01-2008 19:06

Re: Lack of nouse for sales

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 513092)
are they online yet?

Erm no, neither is the hoodie, fleece & tshirts:(

Stanleymad 05-01-2008 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 513097)
This fleecy jacket thingy (which I would love to get for our winter), is that the one being sported by SPARKIE (and Emily) IMG_0673.jpg

No, lol, i was wearing mine today as was a few & others had the hoodies [im tempted if it had no hood] - rave reviews.

Wynonie Harris 06-01-2008 09:36

All this new gear sounds great. Pity I didn't have time to look at it yesterday, as I had to top my beer levels up before the bus came. Any chance of putting the items in the on-line store, chaps?

Wynonie Harris 06-01-2008 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 513298)
All this new gear sounds great. Pity I didn't have time to look at it yesterday, as I had to top my beer levels up before the bus came. Any chance of putting the items in the on-line store, chaps?

No?...oh well, never mind, you're better off not putting it on-line. After all, you might sell some and make some money for the club! :rolleyes:

Stanleymad 06-01-2008 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 513410)
No?...oh well, never mind, you're better off not putting it on-line. After all, you might sell some and make some money for the club! :rolleyes:

:rofl38: nice to the point statement there Mr H, like the sig im an ordinary fan - me too:D Funny how over recent weeks/months about the merchandise, as soon as i hear owt i come on here to let you all know anyway so u know whats missing off the online store, again its just supply to limited amounts of stock each time rather than a continuum like shirt sales which they have plenty in stock both home & away ones also displayed online, hence why the rest isn't:rolleyes:

Wynonie Harris 06-01-2008 19:32

Thanks for letting us know about the new lines, SM, it's just a pity the club can't let us know with a little news flash on t'fishy site. I realise that they have to be cautious with new lines - after all, they don't want to be left with piles of unsold stock. But could they not put them on the on-line store anyway? If demand exceeded supply, they could always order some more. Just think of poor old Kiwi John freezing his rocks off in NZ without his fleece! :D

chrismuller 06-01-2008 19:32

Aso a number of times i wanted to pop in the crown amd its been closed at 15.00

lancsdave 06-01-2008 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 513524)
Just think of poor old Kiwi John freezing his rocks off in NZ without his fleece! :D

The poor fleece was probably walking round his back garden before somebody embroidered it with a Stanley badge :)

AccyMad 06-01-2008 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsboy (Post 513525)
Aso a number of times i wanted to pop in the crown amd its been closed at 15.00

Hardly the same - most pubs shut at 3 so they can be ready to re-open at 7 :confused:

Stanleymad 06-01-2008 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 513524)
Thanks for letting us know about the new lines, SM, it's just a pity the club can't let us know with a little news flash on t'fishy site. I realise that they have to be cautious with new lines - after all, they don't want to be left with piles of unsold stock. But could they not put them on the on-line store anyway? If demand exceeded supply, they could always order some more. Just think of poor old Kiwi John freezing his rocks off in NZ without his fleece! :D

Hehehehehe i always try, shame it isn't avail online as it should they'd sell more so then stock can be continuous, poor kiwi HAHAHHA, yep them fleeces are quick thick & warm - just a shame the rest of me was cold - till i got the hat later hehehe:D

AccyMad 06-01-2008 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 513534)
The poor fleece was probably walking round his back garden before somebody embroidered it with a Stanley badge :)

Ha ha, that conjures up a really funny picture :D

John_Timmins 06-01-2008 19:42

if im right crown opens at 5 on weekdays, unsure if they open during day

maccawozzagod 06-01-2008 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 513536)
Hardly the same - most pubs shut at 3 so they can be ready to re-open at 7 :confused:

I don't know of any pubs that still shut at 3pm other than the Crown! Ten years ago maybe because it was the law wasn't it? If you never have anyone in then it is pointless being open but most pubs that I know of are open straight through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Timmins (Post 513541)
if im right crown opens at 5 on weekdays, unsure if they open during day

12pm til 3pm for food then re-open at 5pm for teatime rush

AccyMad 06-01-2008 21:08

Just shows hows long it is since I frequented the local pubs (except on match day of course) :)

Bagpuss 06-01-2008 21:11

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 513410)

Just for you Mr H it's the new pink hat, Mrs Bagpuss was unavailable for modelling and it wouldn't fit the teddy but I know it would be just the thing for you to wear next home game.