Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   not certain BUT....... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/not-certain-but-36782.html)

grinch 06-02-2008 15:49

not certain BUT.......

i think some one has had ther contract terminated at the club:confused:

Kiwi John 06-02-2008 15:50

Re: not certain BUT.......

A clue...???

grinch 06-02-2008 15:53

well its a player from what iv heard it sounds to be true. i wud say keep an eye on the fishy site but then you wouldnt find out untill about 3days after every other media source has reported the story:D.
untill its official i might have the wrong information but it does sound like some one has been shown/kicked through the door

the funk 06-02-2008 16:40

Mr Boco.......

glosterred 06-02-2008 16:43

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

Kiwi John 06-02-2008 16:45

HOLY S***. I don't believe it.:mad:

Stanleymad 06-02-2008 16:46

Its on fishy site left by mutual consent - no surprise really bright lights of Warrington here boco comes:p:D

Doug 06-02-2008 16:59

Blue Square is a coming…….

Gutted, I like Mr Boco, no doubt he’ll go on to better things. I hope he does well; moves up and prospers. All the Best Mr Boco, you wont be forgotten.

AccyMad 06-02-2008 17:06

******, ****** and thrice ******!!!! I know there's been reports that Rommy's not been happy but I for one am gutted :(
Good luck to Rommy wherever he goes from here though - he'll always be remembered as the scorer of Stanleys first goal back in the Football league - as well as for his mean moves on the dance floor at the presentation night do when we won the league :) Just a shame we won't get to say a proper goodbye

DAV007 06-02-2008 17:07

couldnt we have sold him? surely the african nations exposure would have gottten somebody interested?

ukcowboy 06-02-2008 17:28

Very sad news indeed, I know that Rommy was a little injury prone this season so we didnt see the best of Him but as a person he was always the gentleman.

Good luck Rommy and thankyou.

I must agree with Dav007 though, surely it would have been better to sell rather than let Him go?

Who's next I find myself asking?:eek:

Doug 06-02-2008 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 527717)
Who's next I find myself asking?:eek:

Mr C****** maybe?.......:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Gayle 06-02-2008 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 527705)
couldnt we have sold him? surely the african nations exposure would have gottten somebody interested?

They probably missed the transfer window and reckon that the money they'll save on wages would equal the amount they'd get at the next transfer opportunity.

grinch 06-02-2008 18:10

well ther you are guess it became official, it all happend at the reserves today, think he were expecting to play in that game i spoke to him there. i know this has been mentioned in another thread but do you think the telegraph report was true? i know that the irish league was mentioned today and i quote JB "cookey i a friend of mine but he'll try and sell ewt, just make sure u certain lad" to be fair if he stays in england i feel its conferance football or lower for he lad untill we sign him up in a season a so like we have done wi the old guard this season:D
anyway smashing lad to have at the club glad to have known him. even today spoke to people that were at the reserves good luck mr boco hope everything goes well

harwood red 06-02-2008 19:56

:(:(:(

sad and shocked but had a feeling something was gonna happen!!!

GOOD LUCK BOCO WHEREVER YOU MAY GO

Oh and thanks for the goals, laughs and big smile :D