Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Craney Off?? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/craney-off-41935.html)

yerself 18-08-2008 17:02

Re: Craney Off??

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawzzagod
Would you rather that we didn't build it or have I misread the tone of your post?

Just being facetious. I totally approve of Mr. Whalley's fund raising methods in this instance.;)

Haggis316 18-08-2008 17:03

Bob Lord = brief and unhappy association for Accrington Stanley fans.

Eric Whalley = man whose long term commitment has engineered the club's renaissance into the Football League and its continued position there.

MCR ADIM 18-08-2008 17:04

we will miss him, he has played well in the last two games! you cnt deny that! i cnt belive you are saying he was a bad player we only played 3 games this season and he played half a season last time! he was a good player great team player! who is going to play in middle now, we will have to build up again, good luck ian

Tin Monkey 18-08-2008 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM (Post 620599)
i didnt want ian to leave he has played well last couple of games!

And then suddenly he's signed by Huddersfield. Maybe he only put in the effort when he knew he was being scouted? He was poor in the second half of last season, but looked good in the last two games. Coincidence??

I really hope that we can get someone in to replace him, especially going forward. If players like this were easy to come by, then Huddersfield wouldn't have paid out for Craney. Coleman has a job on his hands, but has the rest of the month to get someone in, as long as some of that cash is made available to him (and I know what it says on the website).

yerself 18-08-2008 17:05

I wasn't going back that far Haggis316. I was referring to the Martin Dobson stand at Dingle HQ.

MCR ADIM 18-08-2008 17:07

in the end though we aint big enough to be a keeping club! we are a selling club like the website says if its right for us and the player the deal will be done! sometimes wish we could be a keeping club thought but we need money

Stanleymad 18-08-2008 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 620613)
I wasn't going back that far Haggis316. I was referring to the Martin Dobson stand at Dingle HQ.

What an idiotic statement!!! whats that got to do with stanley????

The amount of dingle bashing thats being plagued on STANLEY forum lately we may as well rename the darn thing dingle v barsteward bash.............Hello stanley forum stanley related if not take it to gen footy or better still venge your own rivalries on your own footy forum!:mad:

Haggis316 18-08-2008 17:19

Whenever there is a "feelgood feeling" about our performances as at Wolves I have a distinct feeling that one or two star performers will be sought after. I had the same feeling in 2006 after Torquay away.

DAV007 18-08-2008 17:26

do you people watch the same game?

I would rather have 1 ian craney over 10 andy proctors.

For all his effort, proctor looks destined to be a league 2 player. Ian Craney oozes class at this level and when he is given the freedom he was to good for league 2.

Last year he suffered from being paul mullins strike partner.

Its a massive loss, but it makes sense for the club.

Hopefully we can get a kid or 2 with potential to come in.
We will certainly need a ball player with a good engine.

jiffy bag 18-08-2008 17:29

All in all if this is the figure paid you couldnt turn it down!!

Huddersfield Town - Ian Craney Signs for Huddersfield

Loz 18-08-2008 17:29

Sorry must have been mistaken about seeing him!

MCR ADIM 18-08-2008 17:36

you might off seen him he might of gone the ground for the final goodbyes and things than gone petrol station than drove the huddlesfield for the medical

Loz 18-08-2008 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM (Post 620641)
you might off seen him he might of gone the ground for the final goodbyes and things than gone petrol station than drove the huddlesfield for the medical

Fair enough,could have been that!
Was certain it was him!

Haggis316 18-08-2008 17:48

He has at least one look a like. I work with one.

yerself 18-08-2008 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad
The amount of dingle bashing thats being plagued on STANLEY forum lately we may as well rename the darn thing dingle v barsteward bash.............Hello stanley forum stanley related if not take it to gen footy or better still venge your own rivalries on your own footy forum!

What a load of undiluted drivel. I was, of course, alluding to the similarities in fund raising methods to pay for extensions to the clubs premises. Get it now.:rolleyes::rolleyes: