Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Please Read; The Seats The Facts!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/please-read-the-seats-the-facts-44217.html)

K.S.H 02-04-2009 19:57

Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Was thinking the same myself, the concrete might have been down a few days and hard enough to stand on but the edge will crumble away if not set properly,
Can we not test the new seats in the cowshed :rolleyes:

maccawozzagod 02-04-2009 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 699686)
bet part of the Clayton End will not be used on Saturday, anyone agree?

no different than any other week then :rolleyes:

K-P 02-04-2009 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 699714)
no different than any other week then :rolleyes:

Ouch!! :)

mab 02-04-2009 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 699682)
Still don't understand where the seated area is going to start. Is it after the first lot of barriers?....after the second lot of barriers?...or are they completely repositioning the barriers and it's somewhere inbetween?

:) The first lot of barriers are being removed and reposistioned at each end of the whinney hill sand which will increese the standing capasitie. the concret mold's will then be put in up to the second barrier to which if im right 3 rows of seats will be put in 600 of em:)

Wynonie Harris 03-04-2009 07:29

So that means there'll be more than six steps of standing capacity, then? Oh well, at least that's something. Cheers for the info, Mab. :)

mab 03-04-2009 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 699807)
So that means there'll be more than six steps of standing capacity, then? Oh well, at least that's something. Cheers for the info, Mab. :)

:) Not sure about that one wynonie proberly not on the clayton end,what i ment was with putting the crash barriers at each end of the whinney hill stand you can increase the standing in thoses areas alone.i think the capacity of the ground will drop from 5,055 to just over 5,000.sorry if i got your hopes up:)

Wynonie Harris 03-04-2009 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 699762)
:) The first lot of barriers are being removed and reposistioned at each end of the whinney hill sand which will increese the standing capasitie. the concret mold's will then be put in up to the second barrier to which if im right 3 rows of seats will be put in 600 of em:)

Oh right, I thought by the "first lot of barriers" you meant the ones shown here. ie the ones with the planks against them.
april_1st_09_1.jpg :: Accy Stanleys New Seats

Sorry, for the misunderstanding! :)

mab 03-04-2009 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 699814)
Oh right, I thought by the "first lot of barriers" you meant the ones shown here. ie the ones with the planks against them.
april_1st_09_1.jpg :: Accy Stanleys New Seats

Sorry, for the misunderstanding! :)

:) no i should have said from the wall at the front to the second crash barrier.still think its going to be tight time wise to get the job done,after saturdays game we've got chester at home on easter monday,and the concret has to put in yet:sad8:

Wynonie Harris 03-04-2009 09:10

Cheers for the info, Mab. So, the home standing fans will be confined to six steps at the top of the Clayton End, plus a little bit of terracing at the Whinney Hill/Clayton End corner. Doesn't sound too good to me, but I suppose we'll just have to put up with it. :rolleyes:

mab 03-04-2009 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 699837)
Cheers for the info, Mab. So, the home standing fans will be confined to six steps at the top of the Clayton End, plus a little bit of terracing at the Whinney Hill/Clayton End corner. Doesn't sound too good to me, but I suppose we'll just have to put up with it. :rolleyes:

:)Thats what i was told. but if im wrong on any thing im sure southernred will varify the rights n wrongs.:)

Grimps 03-04-2009 13:33

will the clyton end be shut for h@s same as the shed

MCR ADIM 03-04-2009 13:50

if it is than where are we going to go! doubt will all fit in main stand!!

cashman 03-04-2009 13:55

just been fer a nosey after coming out of club shop, was told that forward of new concrete ramp at back of clayton end, will be fine fer standing tomoz.:)

shakermaker 03-04-2009 16:12

If Eric sees 'cashman woz ere' written in the cement there'll be hell to pay :D

jaysay 03-04-2009 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 699959)
If Eric sees 'cashman woz ere' written in the cement there'll be hell to pay :D

Would cashy do that Shaker, ya probably would, that or Killroy was here:D