Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Please Read; The Seats The Facts!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/please-read-the-seats-the-facts-44217.html)

Tin Monkey 03-05-2009 21:40

Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFF (Post 710647)
I am led to believe that the seats have been permanently removed from the away section of the Whinney Hill Stand but the seats are still there in the home section.

I thought that those seats were for away fans? We have to provide seating for away fans, so where will they go? Seems strange, if true.

Grimps 03-05-2009 22:32

hope the fa do not come to see us then

mab 14-06-2009 21:51

Getting back to other issures!! ie police control box don't we have to have a new one built and up and running in time for the start of the new season to please the local Aurthorities and league ..

Tin Monkey 15-06-2009 05:51

I see that Dagenham haven't left it until the 11th hour to sort out their required seating.

Dagenham & Redbridge

Hmmm.... seems to be a problem with the page link, but basically they've started work on removing an old terrace and replacing it with a 1200 seat stand. I wonder why they didn't leave it until the end of next March, like any other club would have done? ;) :D

MikeA 15-06-2009 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 721660)
I see that Dagenham haven't left it until the 11th hour to sort out their required seating.

Dagenham & Redbridge

Hmmm.... seems to be a problem with the page link, but basically they've started work on removing an old terrace and replacing it with a 1200 seat stand. I wonder why they didn't leave it until the end of next March, like any other club would have done? ;) :D

Maybe the fact that they finished 8th last season gives them sufficient confidence to think that they won't be involved in a relegation tussle in the next season or two, unlike other teams not a million miles from Clayton-le-Moors. ;)

Grimps 15-06-2009 14:34

burnley lol

fatgaz182 09-08-2009 12:17

Dagenham & Redbridge | News | Latest News | Latest News | Latest pictures of the New Stand

Mr T 09-08-2009 14:24

The most interesting fact about the D & R stand is the funding. 40% from Football Foundation and the balance ( i hear) from a local council grant. Now without being too contraversial I wonder if HBC could arrange a grant for the town's biggest asset????:rolleyes:

Whilst digesting this, also re-read the information with regards to the Control Box. Whilst the situation could have been dealt with differently phrases like " 3 years of misery" from local council officals does seem out of place in my view.:(

fatgaz182 09-08-2009 14:48

The only major planning problem is people who don't like football, moving into houses, right next to a football ground then moaning about it???

:confused:

:D

caretaker 09-08-2009 18:28

good point that fatgaz

fatgaz182 09-08-2009 18:40

The Crown Ground must be about 5 metres high at its highest point and surround by trees pretty much, if it really ruins you view (of what exactly??) look out of another windaow at something else.

Pathetic

:eek: