Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Silkmen back for Procter (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/silkmen-back-for-procter-47559.html)

Haggis316 22-05-2009 19:37

Silkmen back for Procter

Sky Sports | Football | League Two | News | Procter set for Silkmen

ukcowboy 22-05-2009 19:47

Re: Silkmen back for Procter

There was a post on this subject earlier today, as I replied to it............However it seems to have disapeared.........strange :confused:

Chimer 22-05-2009 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 715938)
There was a post on this subject earlier today, as I replied to it............However it seems to have disapeared.........strange :confused:

Yeah, I saw that too ... and an earlier one about Rovers' prices which has also gone ...

VALAIRIAN 22-05-2009 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 715938)

Think I replied as well ???? Defo saw the thread though.......

VALAIRIAN 22-05-2009 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 715946)
Yeah, I saw that too ... and an earlier one about Rovers' prices which has also gone ...

Yes I saw the Rovers price, started by MCR ADIM I think ????? Something spooky going on......

maccawozzagod 22-05-2009 21:46

I'd be disappointed in Proctor if he went to Macclesfield. They won't be offering much more money and he'll only be moving sideways as they are as unlikely to win anythign as we are.

But after some of the abuse he gets from the faithful ........

mab 22-05-2009 22:35

link to macc/town forum MaccFans Message Board | Procter?

rude-dog 23-05-2009 16:49

i for one would be dissappointed if proctor left but can only see one outcome if the budget restrictions are to be believed. unfortunately at league two level most decisions are made for financial gain unless the player has had a good career and has a few quid. i just hope this is the only one, with notts county and grimsby interested in miles, morecambe in ryan & cav, arthur & charnock numerous clubs. come on coley get some ink on those contracts

VALAIRIAN 23-05-2009 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by rude-dog (Post 716097)
i for one would be dissappointed if proctor left but can only see one outcome if the budget restrictions are to be believed. unfortunately at league two level most decisions are made for financial gain unless the player has had a good career and has a few quid. i just hope this is the only one, with notts county and grimsby interested in miles, morecambe in ryan & cav, arthur & charnock numerous clubs. come on coley get some ink on those contracts

The thing is Proccy like Mullers has been subject to offers from clubs whilst in contract -I know Mullers still is but now we have announced we cannot afford to pay him...... - so now we are going to lose out out some amounts of cash......

MCR ADIM 23-05-2009 19:29

I didnt know Morecambe wanted Ryan and Cav? They certainley aint getting Ryan! People will move for money though sad state of affairs but anyone in there position would do the same, because with the pay scale at our club now, what about if they get injured and are out for the season they will not be earning alot of money as they would be doing this season if it happend or if they move to another club

Christies Child 23-05-2009 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by rude-dog (Post 716097)

Now that's a suprise. :):):) Ryan and Charnock yes...but not Cav.

Bagpuss 23-05-2009 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christies Child (Post 716133)
but not Cav.

Go on, you know you want to, pleeeeeeease;)

rude-dog 23-05-2009 20:22

i seen something on the vital football site about craney and cav to morecambe which was why i posted that.( i wish i knew how to put links in my posts) and there message board is very complimentary about jimmy ryan. i hope cav stays i think he shud after the support we have shown him these last few months. i also think he will help turner develop playing behind him. with our budget i think we need to hold onto all the experience we have.

Christies Child 23-05-2009 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 716142)
Go on, you know you want to, pleeeeeeease;)

No way...

Now you know why Ryan is stalling on your offer of a new contract....

MCR ADIM 23-05-2009 20:37

True but i hope Ryan does not go because he has proved very well in the centre of midfield this season, The management side have brought out the best in him, gave him another chance after shrewsbury let him go, who have lost in the pay-off final today to a dodge cornor decision. also i'll be glad when he puts pen to paper, very very good player on the wing, works well with all the team also i want Cav to stay if found not guilty.