Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Kenny Arthur (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/kenny-arthur-47798.html)

nige b 21-11-2009 19:53

Re: Kenny Arthur

after bavs walkabout this afternoon what would we give to have any of those back....what's Jamo up to these days. whilst bavs may be a great shot stopper he is far too prone to what can best be described as suicadal decision making and i am sure that with a quality all round keeper we could be chasing the play offs

Redash 21-11-2009 19:55

Bavs more than made up for his error this afternoon.

nige b 21-11-2009 20:14

redash i totally agree he made some excellent saves in the second half but as i stated he is an excellent shot stopper however his all round game and decision making is at times questionable. anyway a great day out and i thought we were superb against a side expecting to get promotion with a budget probably 10 times ours

cashman 21-11-2009 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redash (Post 764361)
Bavs more than made up for his error this afternoon.

wasn't there but thats debateable, the error cost 2 pts, the making up saved 1 pt.:)

yonmon 22-11-2009 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 764365)
wasn't there but thats debateable, the error cost 2 pts, the making up saved 1 pt.:)

It's not like you to find fault with Dunsavin Cashy !!

cashman 22-11-2009 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 764425)
It's not like you to find fault with Dunsavin Cashy !!

not fault mate,just simple maths.:D

fc:stanley 22-11-2009 16:52

Fair enough Ian made a bad decision for their goal but more than made up for it like Redash said! For the people who went would more than far agree with this!! He made some superb saves and in the second half had a superb performance!! Keep it going Bavs i say!!!

Tin Monkey 22-11-2009 17:04

I'd expect any 'keeper from the Blue Square North upwards to be a good shot-stopper, but at L2 level they need to be more than that.

VALAIRIAN 22-11-2009 17:26

At the moment, Bavs is all we got, until we find a big lump of cash for the taxman, then we have got what we have got!! To be honest, Bavs has played better this season than he ever has, so let's get off his case and get behind him until the time comes that we have something better!!!! :) :) :)

madkev 22-11-2009 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 764466)
At the moment, Bavs is all we got, until we find a big lump of cash for the taxman, then we have got what we have got!! To be honest, Bavs has played better this season than he ever has, so let's get off his case and get behind him until the time comes that we have something better!!!! :) :) :)

:mosher: Here,Here

JEFF 23-11-2009 08:40

Another example of Bav's decision making this season - Hereford away.

smudgie 23-11-2009 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 764460)
I'd expect any 'keeper from the Blue Square North upwards to be a good shot-stopper, but at L2 level they need to be more than that.

Well put mate. Whilst I also agree Bav's is playing better than he ever has this year, he IS ALL we have at the moment, so its like it or lump it I think at the moment.

Reamer 23-11-2009 12:03

Coleman hopes embargo will be lifted in next few days.
Has lined up a centre back
Also hoping to get a keeper

here

Stanley look to end their woes (From Lancashire Telegraph)

JEFF 23-11-2009 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk (Post 764359)
Always considered Randolph better on the whole then Rob Elliot (although I love him too) and still cant believe that RE is the Addick's number one!! And now Rob's injured, sods law they bring in another ex-Accy player in Carl Ikeme and Darren still has to warm the bench!!

Looks like Darren could leave Charlton in January.
SOUTH LONDON PRESS TODAY | SPORT | Darren Randolph could leave Charlton in January

Grimps 23-11-2009 16:20

could we not put a bid in now for him not cash fee to agood club thing