Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   'red letter ?'.. Mark 2 ! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/red-letter-mark-2-a-50229.html)

simon 02-11-2009 18:16

Re: 'red letter ?'.. Mark 2 !

I am Shaking........ again..

Bagpuss 02-11-2009 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLAYTON RED (Post 759655)
unbelievable, shocked, disgusted.

If I start I will get banned and might end up in trouble.

Cannot say any more at the moment

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Want to chat, pm me;)

cashman 02-11-2009 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 759657)
We must admire how considered all Ilyas' actions have been, despite how much emotion this club evokes for him. I remember on the radio some weeks ago he was asked about the directors acting in the best interests in the club, which was obviously a dangerous subject to get into. Instead of letting emotion take over Ilyas refused to deal in anything but facts, which is something we fans are not used to. Your efforts and actions will never be forgotten.

That is oh so true, if the worst happens n the club don't come through, the only thing i can offer ilyas is n owd saying i live by= Don't Get Mad- Get Even.;)

Chimer 02-11-2009 18:25

I wouldn't have believed any of today's revelations a week ago ....

While evidence builds concerning stuff which we would all see as immoral, and FA/FL regulations may well have been broken, I'm not sure anything will prove to have been illegal. Give us your money they said, and we did (some more than others). It'll all be all right, they said, and it isn't. But begging and lying aren't crimes As far as I know. Not sure when confidence tricks tip over into illegality.

I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting for the boys in blue to nick the bad guys. (Mods please note that does not mean I'm advocating any form of direct action!)

mab 02-11-2009 18:46

<LI minmax_bound="true">Accrington Stanley PFA cash 'could be too late' <LI minmax_bound="true">Coleman: I’ve never considered quitting Accrington Stanley These are related links from todays LET,Like the revalations and posts on this thread i am at a loss and can't come to terms with what is happening to our Great CLUB.:mad::mad::mad:.I would like to thank Ilyas for all hes doing for the club and thank him for his kind payment of £110k to help pay the tax bill,What the hell do our Board and who ever OWNS/CHIRMAN think their doing with our club.As a season ticket holder like others have put my HARD erned money in to this club inadvance i might add and like others have donated money to the SOSfund YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to treat us the SUPPORTERS the TRUE FANS like this..sorry for ranting but its maddening

ukcowboy 02-11-2009 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 759632)
And yet there are still some that believe Dave O'Neill is the right person to take the club forward....

I was just wondering what kenny254 was feeling now? He's been watching but kept rather quiet.:confused:

mab 02-11-2009 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 759672)
I was just wondering what kenny254 was feeling now? He's been watching but kept rather quiet.:confused:

Gone back under his Stone UK;):D

DevonStanley 02-11-2009 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatriate (Post 759572)
firstly, as of right now, £206,000 has been sent to HMRC. The balance of the money was meant to be from the PFA (on weds last week oneil told the court that the pfa money was "in the bank" and would be remitted in the next few hours). As of 3.20pm this money has not turned up. I do not believe it will arrive today.

I spoke to a colleague at the weekend who is on the supporters' trust committee that is the majority shareholder at and oversees the running Exeter City. He stated categorically that any PFA money loaned to any football club is for players' wages only and cannot be used for any other purpose.

I was very surprised when I read on here that money from the PFA was going to be used to pay a tax bill, which is why I checked.

Exeter City, prior to it being trust owned, had borrowed money from the PFA and was put under a transfer embargo at the time. Once the money was repaid, the embargo was lifted.

Chester Red 02-11-2009 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 759648)
Everything that goes on at Chester City is above board ;):)

It's funny, but that's not what they say here in Chester about the club! :cool:

I'm reading this thread feeling sick to the stomach; Ilyas is obviously a very honourable man, and that's why he's having such a hard time with the charlatans and hucksters who are dragging our great club down.

Stanley till I die...

cashman 02-11-2009 19:09

as what was said in court is in the public domain i believe, then the lying has gone public, if thats the case.:rolleyes:

lancsdave 02-11-2009 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Red (Post 759678)
It's funny, but that's not what they say here in Chester about the club! :cool:

It's okay I was being sarcastic. :)

Jesus_was_A_red_ 02-11-2009 19:20

Fuming.

Also, I am now aware that no League money is to come in. Apparently the league money was used to repay the original PFA money, which in turn means that players wages for a few months were paid not by the club but by the PFA, which in turn begs the question "what happened to all that cashflow from operations if not to pay for wages". there is also the small matter of what happened to the oxford professor and ASSF loan that we had originally heard had been used for "tax payments" and when that turned out not to be true we were told it was for "operational purposes".

Its all about proof but I reckon it dosent take albert einstein to work this one out does it. Everything seems to becoming clear and the conspiraces are not far from the truth. Who counted and was in charge of all the money coming in through the SOS fund raising????????????? I bet theres a shortfall there aswell. The truth will out and people have had a lot of certain little and big issues about the money in and out for years. I know its not the time but the attendance figures????????????

katei77 02-11-2009 19:37

131 viewers on accy stanley forum and speechless silence speaks volumes!

ukcowboy 02-11-2009 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by katei77 (Post 759686)
131 viewers on accy stanley forum and speechless silence speaks volumes!

Very true Katei, I think we are all waiting for the latest update from Ilyas............I know I am!

Fatso 02-11-2009 19:41

I am absolutely gobsmacked by what I've just read in this thread. Unbelievable.