Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Congratulations from a Fulham fan (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/congratulations-from-a-fulham-fan-51345.html)

LBNo11 19-01-2010 22:16

Congratulations from a Fulham fan

...well done tonight, glad you beat that team.

I believe this will be our first ever meeting, we have been in all four divisions since 1879, but somehow missed out on playing you.

As we were 91st in the football league just over 10 years ago, and heading towards oblivion, I think many Fulham fans will empathise with your financial plight (made better by tonights win). If it wasn't for the fact that we have a small squad (for the premiership) with lots of injuries, it would be good to see a draw at you place and a replay at Craven Cottage.

Good luck for the future, I hope your sugar daddy turns up also - COYW!!

Friends Of Fulham

cashman 19-01-2010 22:21

Re: Congratulations from a Fulham fan

cheers mate very much appreciated.:);)

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2010 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBNo11 (Post 779995)
...well done tonight, glad you beat that team.

I believe this will be our first ever meeting, we have been in all four divisions since 1879, but somehow missed out on playing you.

As we were 91st in the football league just over 10 years ago, and heading towards oblivion, I think many Fulham fans will empathise with your financial plight (made better by tonights win). If it wasn't for the fact that we have a small squad (for the premiership) with lots of injuries, it would be good to see a draw at you place and a replay at Craven Cottage.

Good luck for the future, I hope your sugar daddy turns up also - COYW!!

Friends Of Fulham

Cheers for that LB :) :)

Stanleymad 20-01-2010 14:04

Sugar daddy ?????????????? :rofl38:

LOL LB glad to be a 1st for your team :D Im sure u will find it memorable :D

ukcowboy 20-01-2010 17:46

Its really great that Fulham Fans are coming on here to congratulate us............thanks for taking the time to do it, however, will you still feel the same when we whoop ya on Sat?.............Just wondering :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

LBNo11 21-01-2010 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 780358)
Its really great that Fulham Fans are coming on here to congratulate us............thanks for taking the time to do it, however, will you still feel the same when we whoop ya on Sat?.............Just wondering :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

...well if you "whoop" us on Saturday it will be good for the FA Cup if not for us! Fulham have a chequered history losing to lower league teams in cup games! Add to that a factor we term as "Fulhamish" which roughly translated means we have have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, or conversely games we shouldn't win - we do.

One thing is almost a certainty, if you have anyone in your team that hasn't scored for ages, and seems unable to hit a bovine quadruped's posterior with a lollipop shaped stringed instrument - he will be the one to score against us on Saturday.

I hope whatever happens football is the winner, and it would be good for you guys to be able to experience the history that is Craven Cottage.

If you have any questions or want to comment on our (Independent) message board please feel free..:)

http://friendsoffulham.websitetoolbox.com/

maccawozzagod 21-01-2010 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBNo11 (Post 780531)
if you have anyone in your team that hasn't scored for ages, and seems unable to hit a bovine quadruped's posterior with a lollipop shaped stringed instrument - he will be the one to score against us on Saturday.

Before tuesday we'd have said John Miles fits that description, but now it will have to be someone else! :)

Willie Miller 21-01-2010 16:31

The Fulham fans sound ace, see ya in the crown for a pre match sing along

Ultras Ho!