Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 22:16   #1
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Congratulations from a Fulham fan

...well done tonight, glad you beat that team.

I believe this will be our first ever meeting, we have been in all four divisions since 1879, but somehow missed out on playing you.

As we were 91st in the football league just over 10 years ago, and heading towards oblivion, I think many Fulham fans will empathise with your financial plight (made better by tonights win). If it wasn't for the fact that we have a small squad (for the premiership) with lots of injuries, it would be good to see a draw at you place and a replay at Craven Cottage.

Good luck for the future, I hope your sugar daddy turns up also - COYW!!

Friends Of Fulham
LBNo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2010, 22:21   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Congratulations from a Fulham fan

cheers mate very much appreciated.
Old 20-01-2010, 13:28   #3
God Member

Smile Re: Congratulations from a Fulham fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBNo11 View Post
...well done tonight, glad you beat that team.

I believe this will be our first ever meeting, we have been in all four divisions since 1879, but somehow missed out on playing you.

As we were 91st in the football league just over 10 years ago, and heading towards oblivion, I think many Fulham fans will empathise with your financial plight (made better by tonights win). If it wasn't for the fact that we have a small squad (for the premiership) with lots of injuries, it would be good to see a draw at you place and a replay at Craven Cottage.

Good luck for the future, I hope your sugar daddy turns up also - COYW!!

Friends Of Fulham
Cheers for that LB

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 14:04   #4
God Member

Sugar daddy ??????????????

LOL LB glad to be a 1st for your team Im sure u will find it memorable

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 17:46   #5
God Member

Its really great that Fulham Fans are coming on here to congratulate us............thanks for taking the time to do it, however, will you still feel the same when we whoop ya on Sat?.............Just wondering

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 08:30   #6
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Congratulations from a Fulham fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Its really great that Fulham Fans are coming on here to congratulate us............thanks for taking the time to do it, however, will you still feel the same when we whoop ya on Sat?.............Just wondering

...well if you "whoop" us on Saturday it will be good for the FA Cup if not for us! Fulham have a chequered history losing to lower league teams in cup games! Add to that a factor we term as "Fulhamish" which roughly translated means we have have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, or conversely games we shouldn't win - we do.

One thing is almost a certainty, if you have anyone in your team that hasn't scored for ages, and seems unable to hit a bovine quadruped's posterior with a lollipop shaped stringed instrument - he will be the one to score against us on Saturday.

I hope whatever happens football is the winner, and it would be good for you guys to be able to experience the history that is Craven Cottage.

If you have any questions or want to comment on our (Independent) message board please feel free..

http://friendsoffulham.websitetoolbox.com/
LBNo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 16:09   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBNo11 View Post
if you have anyone in your team that hasn't scored for ages, and seems unable to hit a bovine quadruped's posterior with a lollipop shaped stringed instrument - he will be the one to score against us on Saturday.
Before tuesday we'd have said John Miles fits that description, but now it will have to be someone else!
Old 21-01-2010, 16:31   #8
Senior Member+

The Fulham fans sound ace, see ya in the crown for a pre match sing along

Ultras Ho!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..