Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Ticket News -V- Fulham!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ticket-news-v-fulham-51349.html)

VALAIRIAN 19-01-2010 22:53

Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

From our extremely efficient and quick Official Site!! :)

FA Cup sponsored by E.On Fourth Round.

Tuesday 19th Jan 2010.
http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/gfx/news/ball.gifhttp://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/gfx/news/line.gif
Accrington Stanley v Fulham - Ticket news.

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/g...ges/fulham.gif
Accrington Stanley entertain Fulham on Saturday afternoon in the fourth round of the FA Cup sponsored by E.On, kick off 3.00pm.

Prices (for all areas of the ground):
Adults: £20
Concessions (over 65's and under 16's): £10

Home fans will have the choice of Main Stand seating, Sophia Khan Stand seating or Sophia Khan Stand terracing. Visiting supporters will be accomodated in the Coppice Terrace behind the goal.

Sale dates:
Season ticket holders can purchase their tickets from 9.30am on Wednesday morning, either in person from the club reception or by calling 01254 356950. Season ticket holders will be able to purchase up to two tickets and will be asked to produce voucher A for these tickets when they collect them. Tickets will then be on general sale to the public from 9.30am on Thursday and Friday. Reserved season ticket holder seating will be held until the end of the working day on Thursday.

I believe that the pricing is set by the F.A.!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

fc:stanley 19-01-2010 23:14

Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

£20!! :O hmmm i was thinking it was the same price as normal get in!! Lots and lots of people told me that tonight!!

Also is their no price for Students or Oap`s or even unemployed?

cashman 19-01-2010 23:16

gotta say pricing suprised me, mates gave me usual money fer there tickets.:eek:

mab 19-01-2010 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 780042)
gotta say pricing suprised me, mates gave me usual money fer there tickets.:eek:

:eek::confused: suprised myself cashy dose seem to be a big jump in prices even standing is £20:(

cashman 20-01-2010 00:06

funny i don't understand this re- F.A. cup website?:confused: think an explanation is required?

nige b 20-01-2010 00:12

a tad surprised but there again it has to be agreed with both clubs in the fa cup but i'll be there

cashman 20-01-2010 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 780065)
a tad surprised but there again it has to be agreed with both clubs in the fa cup but i'll be there

oh so will i, but require explanation about it.

nige b 20-01-2010 00:22

officially the most expensive game at stanley

shocked at the prices although i believe at £20 the most expensive at Accy ever will this affect the gate....i certainly think it will

cashman 20-01-2010 00:25

Re: officially the most expensive game at stanley

i too think it may.:eek:

ukcowboy 20-01-2010 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 780068)
shocked at the prices although i believe at £20 the most expensive at Accy ever will this affect the gate....i certainly think it will

Err in a word, NO, Fulham fans will be used to paying that amount and more for a premier game never mind an FA cup game. I also reckon that the home end will be well attended as well..............off to get my 2 tickets first thing tommorrow. :D:theband::D

nige b 20-01-2010 00:35

monsieur cowboy i shall also have my tickets wouldn't miss it for the world but what i meant for an accy fan that's a lot of money and for the average can't be bothered fan far too much and someone around the area (burnley/blackburn) why do it...........ps is your mc'conville shirt fitting ok courtesy of kiwi?

BLACKBURN RAVER 20-01-2010 00:56

said t' wife i was goin to this, but payin £20 is a bit harsh, think il stay at home :eek::eek:

carpon 20-01-2010 01:04

I haven't done any sort of research on the matter...but if memory serves........

I think I'd agree with the initial post that it's the F.A. who regulate the ticket prices for the games.

I think It may also be that the gate receipts from the game are split three ways, a third each to both clubs and the F.A. retain the other third.:confused:

I don't know how, or if this may apply with any T.V. income but I'd imagine it's on a similiar line as the gate receipts. After all, the F.A. have to raise the income for their prize monies, but I suppose with respect to ticket costs, I'd assume it's a case of the higher the profile of the cup tie (i.e. the further the club progresses in the competition), then the higher the cost of admission........:confused:

I may be wrong and if so I will stand duly corrected:D

However on the gate receipts front, then after feeling our may chance have gone after the Barnet drawn game (Ref & all!!) a full house on Saturday will result in more cash going into the club's coffers aiding the club in it's efforts to get financially solvent, the extra few quid in my eyes is well worth it, especially if it results in being able to keep hold of our rising stars and strengthen looking to move on and up League Two !!!:D

nige b 20-01-2010 01:14

f***k the money we are in the 4th round.............but obiously the money is so important to us bring on the cottagers.....

what a great night in our history

we don't drink milk................................we drink lager

ukcowboy 20-01-2010 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 780079)
monsieur cowboy i shall also have my tickets wouldn't miss it for the world but what i meant for an accy fan that's a lot of money and for the average can't be bothered fan far too much and someone around the area (burnley/blackburn) why do it...........ps is your mc'conville shirt fitting ok courtesy of kiwi?

Just re-read my post and it comes accross as rather flippant.........not at all what was intended!! You have a point and I guess I was looking at it from a rather insular point of view, so yes it could put people off..........hope not though!

As for the shirt, lets just say that Mr McConvilles physique is, erm, a little slighter than mine !!!..........Will go nicely on the Studio wall tho! :):):)