Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   new kit preview? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/new-kit-preview-57510.html)

maccawozzagod 14-04-2011 12:54

new kit preview?

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17732

AccyMad 14-04-2011 13:08

Re: new kit preview?

Not too keen on that I don't think, but I'll wait till we see it 'in the flesh' to pass judgement

cashman 14-04-2011 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 898470)
Not too keen on that I don't think, but I'll wait till we see it 'in the flesh' to pass judgement

will second that.

Stanleymad 14-04-2011 14:18

Ewww I don't like it not one for skin clinging stuff or the sleeves on it from what i can see - i so much prefer our current joma kit tbh

SamF 14-04-2011 14:24

Love it - only thing I'm not too keen on is the Samurai logo

smobile 14-04-2011 14:25

Don't like the white trim on the sleeves, apart from that, looks ok.

maccawozzagod 14-04-2011 14:39

I'm not over keen on the sleeves meself, but I don't think they'd look quite the same when all the badges etc are applied. Also it's hard to tell without a sponsor on how exactly it will look.

Anhy news on a sponsor Lew or will it go on sale without one?

cashman 14-04-2011 14:51

sleeves are minging imho.

yonmon 14-04-2011 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 898488)
sleeves are minging imho.

Whilst we, you little fashion-guru you, think they are absolutely charming...so there !!.

Bagpuss 14-04-2011 15:15

Not buying that, awful !!!

Doug 14-04-2011 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 898493)
Not buying that, awful !!!

Let’s just cut to the quick; it looks a little Saturday Night Blackpool. Funny Girls like. :eek::D
I won't be buying one......:o. sorry Lew.

lew 14-04-2011 15:53

Hi,
These images are of a 1st sample ELITE not the REPLICA which is a much looser and traditional fit and for anyone who would like to see it in flesh we have both the ELITE and REPLICA sample in store.

Come and have a look, see the quality, see the sublimation of the logo, see the design close up, see the fit of the replica. It is the centre piece of the store and will be until launch.

As for the sponsor, it is something that the commercial department is working extremely hard on, but at present there will be no sponsor for the launch shirts unless there is breaking news shortly at which point logo's will be applied as normal and in time for launch.

Grimps 14-04-2011 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by lew (Post 898502)
Hi,
These images are of a 1st sample ELITE not the REPLICA which is a much looser and traditional fit and for anyone who would like to see it in flesh we have both the ELITE and REPLICA sample in store.

Come and have a look, see the quality, see the sublimation of the logo, see the design close up, see the fit of the replica. It is the centre piece of the store and will be until launch.

As for the sponsor, it is something that the commercial department is working extremely hard on, but at present there will be no sponsor for the launch shirts unless there is breaking news shortly at which point logo's will be applied as normal and in time for launch.

love it book it and had it on.

smudgie 14-04-2011 16:38

I think it looks superb to be honest !!!

Much prefer with no sponsor, proper old skool :)

Think ill be going for the replica version, unless I lose a few stone by the start of next season :)

maccawozzagod 14-04-2011 16:42

so if it is being sold without a sponsor on are there any guaranteed plans to add them on at a later date for all those who have already bought one?

I'll gladly spend a weeks giro on one but not without the sponsor or the promise of it, as that then wouldn't be a replica