Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Live text on this afternoon's game against Rovers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/live-text-on-this-afternoons-game-against-rovers-58569.html)

mab 16-07-2011 10:50

Live text on this afternoon's game against Rovers

Live text on this afternoon's game

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/g...20computer.jpgThe official website will be providing a live text commentary service on this afternoon's friendly against Blackburn Rovers.
To keep up to date with everything that happens at the Globe Arena, simply click HERE at midday.
The club is testing this service to see if it would be a valuable addition for the new season.
As a result, your feedback is welcome. If you have a thought on the service, good or bad, after today's game and would like to let us know email [email protected].

cashman 16-07-2011 13:15

Re: Live text on this afternoon's game against Rovers

well i fer one am impressed wi the new coverage, twill do fer me.:) report already on fishy also.

football19 16-07-2011 13:33

Me 2 cashy,especially when ur sunbathing in tenerife lol , sounds like there's a reasonable squad developing

ddevil2006 16-07-2011 13:46

hope you can find footage of the game today just to see curtis guthrie's headed goal, fantastic

cashman 16-07-2011 13:49

with the promise the lad seems to be showing, hope coley gets him signed P.D.Q. yeh never know, could develop into a very handsome payday fer stanley.

mab 16-07-2011 13:54

:) Hope its used through out the season specialy the away games where coverage is limited, cheers Dan :)

Pendle Red 16-07-2011 15:18

A quiet first half from the Red Men, second half Stanley changed up a gear with the changes and put some nice passing moves together with Coid showing his experience down the left hand side.

Once again impressed with Guthrie great header ran the line really well with some good lay offs and looked strong holding the ball up.

The lad gives us something very different which I have not seen from a front man at Stanley for a while in that he has a good aerial presence whilst being good and quick with the ball into feet for me it's a no brainer get him signed up.

Nothing to me is better than seeing a player develop and grow into a role and this lad fits like a glove so far.:)

smudgie 16-07-2011 15:33

Well an enjoyable day up the M6.

Thought the keeper (Murdock) looked good, apart from their 2nd goal which was unlucky.

Great to see Barnett play, hopefully means he is staying :) ?

Also impressed with Darville in the 2nd half.

Another great goal by Guthrie, agreed its VERY early days but theres a HUGE difference between scoring against Radcliffe and scoring against Blackburn (with Robinson, Givet etc).

Sign him up, NOW !!!

cashman 16-07-2011 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 919492)
Well an enjoyable day up the M6.

Thought the keeper (Murdock) looked good, apart from their 2nd goal which was unlucky.

Great to see Barnett play, hopefully means he is staying :) ?

Also impressed with Darville in the 2nd half.

Another great goal by Guthrie, agreed its VERY early days but theres a HUGE difference between scoring against Radcliffe and scoring against Blackburn (with Robinson, Givet etc).

Sign him up, NOW !!!

Aint seen the lad yet, but it sure as hell aint rocket science goin off the 2 reports.;)

Redraine 16-07-2011 17:00

Agree with P.R. and Smudgie. Thought Kevin McIntyre also had a good game and nearly knocked out a Rovers defender with a free kick in the first half. Coid was great down the left after switching from the right, and Luke Joyce really drove us forward in the second half. Just as we were looking more like the Premiership side in a great spell they scored the raggy winner. I'd rather have our young C.F. trialist than 6m Kalinici, who spends half the time on the floor. What a moment for the raw young lad scoring against 30m rated defenders Robinson, Givet, Olsson and Hanley! Charlie told me he would be signing when I collared him before the game - I really hope he means it.

smudgie 16-07-2011 17:11

Great news Redraine!!!

yerself 16-07-2011 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman
but it sure as hell aint rocket science goin off the 2 reports.

Don't believe everything you read on here. Some of 'em used to think Shaun Whalley was a footballer.:D

stanleyfan 16-07-2011 17:45

Please can someone tell me who number 11 was. I thought he had a decent game.

ddevil2006 16-07-2011 17:50

trialist, thats all we know

lancsdave 16-07-2011 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 919510)
Thought Kevin McIntyre also had a good game and nearly knocked out a Rovers defender with a free kick in the first half.

He already sounds like a great signing :D:D