Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Burton match thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/burton-match-thread-63898.html)

choirboy 29-03-2013 20:00

Burton match thread

Following the great result at Wycombe on Good Friday..:theband: (a very good Friday indeed!).. I celebrated over my fillet steak with the best part of a whole bottle of RED vino, (Mrs choirboy only managed to get half a glass!) :D
Well, seeing as I am on a bit of a high I decided to pitch in and start a thread for the Easter Monday match against Burton. I am not a "Stats" man but.... The team are on a bit of a roll after some great results and good performances recently. Leam and the boys have turned the tide and another win on monday will continue the climb up the division away from danger.
Get down to The Crown..... (The Interlink Frazer Bird Soiled First something or other Stadium??) or whatever we call it these days. Bring loads of friends, relatives, neighbours and people off the street and get them behind The Reds. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!:theband:

accybeme 30-03-2013 09:45

Re: Burton match thread

Nice!! I only wish Stanley were as stingy about given away points as you are with your vino

smobile 30-03-2013 09:48

(The Interlink Frazer Bird Soiled First something or other Stadium??)

:rofl38:

accybeme 30-03-2013 12:41

choirboy you've chosen a very important day to start a match thread

The Bank Holiday fixtures are very interesting;
I’ll have one eye on the Stanley V Burton game
and the other one fixed on the score lines coming in from the Wombles V Barnet & York v Plymouth games.
this day alone could have massive implications for a lot of clubs in the lower regions of league two

choirboy 31-03-2013 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1049897)
choirboy you've chosen a very important day to start a match thread

The Bank Holiday fixtures are very interesting;
I’ll have one eye on the Stanley V Burton game
and the other one fixed on the score lines coming in from the Wombles V Barnet & York v Plymouth games.
this day alone could have massive implications for a lot of clubs in the lower regions of league two

Yes AccyBeMe, you are dead right about keeping an eye on other clubs results.:alright: It will keep us all on edge, working out the mathematics, wanting some teams to draw and others to lose???:cool: For us Monday and next Saturday at York City are becoming so important. I have been trying to rally some of my friends who watch Blackburn Rovers to get down to The Crown on Monday.:) Going to work on my two sons in law this afternoon, over our family meal, to try to get them to come on too??:mosher:
COME ON YOU REDS :theband:

cashman 31-03-2013 13:59

Yer quite right, in my view 4 pts from those 2 games n were well safe.

nige b 31-03-2013 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1050108)
Yer quite right, in my view 4 pts from those 2 games n were well safe.

Bit optimistic there Cashy, 3 points from our fishy friends on the 12th and I may relax a bit!

winstanley asfc 01-04-2013 02:00

A proper match today! Two teams fighting for points but for different reasons. It's surely better than an end of season mid table nothingness? C'mon you Reds!!!:cheers:

accybeme 01-04-2013 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstanley asfc (Post 1050285)
A proper match today! Two teams fighting for points but for different reasons. It's surely better than an end of season mid table nothingness? C'mon you Reds!!!:cheers:

(Mid table nothingness) I’d refer to it as mid table happiness, there’s a lot to be said for that mid table happiness and knowing we have secured our league status

Wynonie Harris 01-04-2013 09:52

Quote:

It's surely better than an end of season mid table nothingness?

Are you mad? I WOULD love us to be playing a meaningless, mid-table match today! Sod excitement, give me boring mid-table security!

cashman 01-04-2013 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1050335)
Are you mad? I WOULD love us to be playing a meaningless, mid-table match today! Sod excitement, give me boring mid-table security!

Loony Tunes is the correct Address fer him.:rolleyes:

winstanley asfc 01-04-2013 11:53

Seriously though, You can't beat a good battle! I know of plenty who are going today because of the importance of the match who wouldn't be going if we had nowt to play for!!:dogrun:

Greeny 01-04-2013 11:54

Hope we play better than we did on Fri, but with the same result.COME ON YOU REDS

winstanley asfc 01-04-2013 11:55

Seriously though, You can't beat a good battle! :boxing_smI know of plenty who are going today because of the importance of the match who wouldn't be going if we had nowt to play for!!:cheers:

cashman 01-04-2013 11:55

Quote:

. It's surely better than an end of season mid table nothingness? C'mon you Reds!!!:cheers:

The word serious needs explaining to yeh.:rolleyes:

maccawozzagod 01-04-2013 12:02

its an age thing Winstanley, Cashman and Wynonie are what we loosely call "Seniors" and this is the kind of excitement they could do with out! :hesoff:

You've gotta agree that a relegation battle is far more intense than anything else in football, particularly when the trapdoor is as large as it is from League 2 to the Conf

cashman 01-04-2013 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1050367)
its an age thing Winstanley, Cashman and Wynonie are what we loosely call "Seniors" and this is the kind of excitement they could do with out! :hesoff:

You've gotta agree that a relegation battle is far more intense than anything else in football, particularly when the trapdoor is as large as it is from League 2 to the Conf

No-ones saying it aint more intense, anyone that wishes we were in it rather than safe is a numpty, That aint senior talk, tis common sense.;)

winstanley asfc 01-04-2013 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1050367)

The wimps "must man up"! One day they'll look back with fond memories of today's battle!!:D

norwich stanley 01-04-2013 14:10

Great start:)

Tom D 01-04-2013 14:25

Brilliant, been on nights, just woke up to see this score!

Haggis316 01-04-2013 15:59

Excellent character shown against promotion chasing side - well done lads!

cashman 01-04-2013 16:27

Any neutral watching today would without doubt have said Stanley were the side chasing promotion, Deserved to win that un no question, Burton were not at the races until we gifted em just before half time, in fairness there second 2 were good goals, We had a disallowed un which i thought very doubtful? also smashed one against crossbar. overall a great afternoon, wrong result imho.

Div3North 01-04-2013 16:29

How massive is Saturday now? :D

stanleyfan 01-04-2013 16:40

Thank god we nicked a point from this poser

http://www.davidmixner.com/2013/01/a...ing-model.html

cashman 01-04-2013 16:50

Gordon Bennett were yeh found that mate?:D:D:D:D

cmonstanley 01-04-2013 16:51

this is going down to the oxford game noooooooo:eek: but we should have enough to see off york

Redraine 01-04-2013 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyfan (Post 1050412)
Thank god we nicked a point from this poser

DavidMixner.com - Live From Hell's Kitchen

Aye, it was a sweet, sweet moment when the pig-ugly beggar spilt Lee's shot for Beattie to blast it past him after he had been taunting the Clayton End with his time wasting. Disagree with Dan when he says Rab had no chance with the free kick. We were right behind it and although struck with great power it went straight and true. A better goalie would have saved it. I can't blame him for their first goal though, which was down to Murphy being all at sea again. How he keeps his place is beyond me. His touch is atrocious and I'll be going to York fearing what he might mess up again if he gets a start, which I have a horrible feeling will be the case. Where would be without Lee Molyneux? If he's not blasting them in the net he is giving keepers nightmares with his cannon ball shooting.

LongLostSon 01-04-2013 16:55

my church minister rang me at final whistle to say we obviously know all about ressurection weekend up in Accy. Being of the same mature vintage as Cashy & Wynonie, I've been on the point for weeks now of asking if he could recomend a good monastery for lads of a nervous disposition !

cashman 01-04-2013 17:13

Whilst agree Murphy was not good at all, Thought our keeper should have shouted, Murphy saw him in centre of area, Then Rab moved up behind him n never called.

football19 01-04-2013 17:29

Keep it short and sweet,the keeper cost us today.35 yards out,against the wind and it goes straight over his head!,not good enough.
The first,I would again look at the keeper,murphs cut the thro ball out,and is horrified to see the keeper on walkabout ,again,not good enough,if murph doesn't get it,the keeper defo wouldn't,
The team showed great character in coming back,and played/defended really well against the wind.
Settle for a point against a decent team.

carpon 01-04-2013 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1050424)
Thought our keeper should have shouted, Murphy saw him in centre of area, Then Rab moved up behind him n never called.

Sorry Cashy, but was sat in the Main Stand level with that incident and Rachubka clearly shouted "keepers" but Murphy played the ball without even looking:mad:

Too many players were ball watching for their second equalizer and although sat at an angle to the free kick for their third, that to me looked like it went straight through Rachubka.

Do we have any idea if Hunt will be fit for Saturday??? If so Leam has to reinstate him as soon as he is. Murphy is a liability. His distribution is woeful. Gets the side in trouble with his decision making and is a weak link in the side.:(

Also I didn't see much wrong with our disallowed goal and would be interested to see the replays.:o

jaysay 01-04-2013 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1050404)
Any neutral watching today would without doubt have said Stanley were the side chasing promotion, Deserved to win that un no question, Burton were not at the races until we gifted em just before half time, in fairness there second 2 were good goals, We had a disallowed in which i thought very doubtful? also smashed one against crossbar. overall a great afternoon, wrong result imho.

I had Ceefax on standby and kept flicking it on when it came up 2-1 to Stanley, I was over the moon, next thing it was 2-3 :eek: was ecstatic when it ended 3-3, one point is better than none.

Outback Ozzy 01-04-2013 18:05

Like you Jaysay, I was watching Sky Sports and was ecstatic at 2-1, but at 3-2 to Burton, well, I was screaming for someone in red to stick the ball in the onion bag and hey ho, James Beattie pops in a leveller. Then it was a case of blow the final whistle ref. Anyone of a nervous disposition should not support Accrington Stanley, however, what I would say is, in memory of Jack Barrett, lets keep this team as a football league team and honour the gentleman in some way at the ground or in Accy. Sad to hear of his passing, thoughts are with his family.

KiTChener 01-04-2013 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 1050445)
Like you Jaysay, I was watching Sky Sports and was ecstatic at 2-1, but at 3-2 to Burton, well, I was screaming for someone in red to stick the ball in the onion bag and hey ho, James Beattie pops in a leveller. Then it was a case of blow the final whistle ref. Anyone of a nervous disposition should not support Accrington Stanley, however, what I would say is, in memory of Jack Barrett, lets keep this team as a football league team and honour the gentleman in some way at the ground or in Accy. Sad to hear of his passing, thoughts are with his family.

Already said, I think the main stand should be named after him.
We can't afford a statue, but that is the least we can do.

Bernard Dawson 01-04-2013 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by carpon (Post 1050433)
Sorry Cashy, but was sat in the Main Stand level with that incident and Rachubka clearly shouted "keepers" but Murphy played the ball without even looking:mad:

Too many players were ball watching for their second equalizer and although sat at an angle to the free kick for their third, that to me looked like it went straight through Rachubka.

Do we have any idea if Hunt will be fit for Saturday??? If so Leam has to reinstate him as soon as he is. Murphy is a liability. His distribution is woeful. Gets the side in trouble with his decision making and is a weak link in the side.:(

Also I didn't see much wrong with our disallowed goal and would be interested to see the replays.:o

Not sure about the disallowed goal. A few on the Whinney hill side thought one of their defenders was playing him onside. But then again one or two thought he was offside.

smudgie 01-04-2013 19:13

Well my first two pence worth in a few games.

Agreed with what others have said re: defence, which looked a shambles throughout. No surprise we have conceded the second most goals in the league on that showing. Personally I think Murphy is usually quite steady, but no doubt he was very poor today, though I cant see really see any alternative at the moment with Hunt being injured and Eckersley seeming out of the picture. Rachubka again seemed unsure and looked all over the place which is surprising considering the level he has played at.

Going forward looked a different matter , Linganzi has been a great find along with Molyneux who was quiet by his standards, but really is on another planet compared to the rest on occasion. Great to see Hatfield getting more game time and scoring again, hate to say I told you so. Podge didnt do much and looked knackered after 45 which wasn't a surprise but fair play to him, he scored a wonderful goal. Welcome back podge.

All in all thought a draw was probably a fair result, and its what I would have settled for before the game.

Saturday in a word = MASSIVE !

lancsdave 01-04-2013 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 1050462)
All in all thought a draw was probably a fair result, and its what I would have settled for before the game.

I think if the league had offered Stanley 4 points out the 6 for Easter without playing they would have snapped their hands off.

yonmon 01-04-2013 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 1050431)
keep it short and sweet,the keeper cost us today.35 yards out,against the wind and it goes straight over his head!,not good enough.
The first,i would again look at the keeper,murphs cut the thro ball out,and is horrified to see the keeper on walkabout ,again,not good enough,if murph doesn't get it,the keeper defo wouldn't,
the team showed great character in coming back,and played/defended really well against the wind.
Settle for a point against a decent team.

jinx !!.

Redraine 01-04-2013 19:39

Quote:

Personally I think Murphy is usually quite steady, but no doubt he was very poor today, though I cant see really see any alternative at the moment with Hunt being injured and Eckersley seeming out of the picture.

Come on , Smudgie. I know you have posted many times that Lindfield isn't a full back, but I would take him every time against Murphy. Man of the match in several games at full back last season. He also easily offers much more going forward than our Jay Bell re-incarnation!

Revived Red 01-04-2013 22:34

Quote:

Well my first two pence worth in a few games.

Agreed with what others have said re: defence, which looked a shambles throughout.

Sorry - disagree. I though Tom Aldred in particular had a great game. For me, he was Man of the Match.

football19 02-04-2013 06:26

Agree Revived,Thought we defended really well against the wind,holding a high line and Aldred was excellent.Our problem was Linganzi took a knock early on and couldn't run it off,and in the second half he struggled to go with the runners,hence defenders being pulled around.
Except for the mistake,thought Murph had a decent first half,and had the wide man bottled up,again all about opinions !!!

ianray 02-04-2013 09:05

IN LEAM I TRUST. I,ve watched ASFC for over 40 years what i cant understand is WHY in every game recently after half time when the opposition brings on substitutes LEAMS two assistants get their heads together and then tell LEAM who to take off as though its compulsory to use subs. Yesterday we were 2 / 1 up at half time and BURTON made some changes so our two assistants got their heads together and brought off LINGANZI who looked injured and WILSON who was not .Within 15 mins we went 2 / 3 down. Also WHY is LINDFIELD always the first player to be brought on h'es nothing special if he was h'ed be in the starting eleven. I'd sooner be where we are than in mid table with COLEMAN BELL or COOK ... IN LEAM WE TRUST ... ON STANLEY ON

maccawozzagod 02-04-2013 09:10

you'd rather be threatened by relegation than mid table, in Leam you trust yet you can't understand what he's doing? Struggling to make head nor tail of what you're saying fella!

anyways, I would imagine that Lindfield is usually the first sub on because he offers defensive cover or attacking threat depending which way the game is going? He can go to right back meaning Murphy/Hunt/Winnard can push forward or he can go right midfield meaning Boco can move inside or he can join the line up front.

football19 02-04-2013 09:33

Lets give Leam and his staff a bit of credit,going behind to two mistakes and a jammy deflection to a centre half,he made positive subs,went 3 at the back,and really could have won it,lets be positive,10 points last 5 games,one lost against top of league,KTF

cashman 02-04-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 1050578)
Lets give Leam and his staff a bit of credit

More chance of some of these numpties winning the lottery.:D

ianray 02-04-2013 10:02

MACCAWOZZAGOD You hardly go games these days i go to all he home games and ive missed about 3 away games , so i do know what im talking about. Hope your dads ok he's a great guy a person i respect .

ianray 02-04-2013 10:09

FOOTBALL 19 . Listen read my post again ... LEAM is the right man for Stanley, the players he's brought in are top men except the goalkeeper . I liked the BURY keeper better but it was LEAMS decision at the end of the day ...IN LEAM I TRUST... ON STANLEY ON

cashman 02-04-2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianray (Post 1050568)
IN LEAM I TRUST. I,ve watched ASFC for over 40 years what i cant understand is WHY in every game recently after half time when the opposition brings on substitutes LEAMS two assistants get their heads together and then tell LEAM who to take off as though its compulsory to use subs. Yesterday we were 2 / 1 up at half time and BURTON made some changes so our two assistants got their heads together and brought off LINGANZI who looked injured and WILSON who was not .Within 15 mins we went 2 / 3 down. Also WHY is LINDFIELD always the first player to be brought on h'es nothing special if he was h'ed be in the starting eleven. I'd sooner be where we are than in mid table with COLEMAN BELL or COOK ... IN LEAM WE TRUST ... ON STANLEY ON

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianray (Post 1050590)
MACCAWOZZAGOD You hardly go games these days i go to all he home games and ive missed about 3 away games , so i do know what im talking about. Hope your dads ok he's a great guy a person i respect .

Well yeh must drink a fair bit then n not notice as much as yeh think, It was 1-1 at half time yesterday, n theres sod all clever about playing the i'm a better fan than you these days.:rolleyes:

maccawozzagod 02-04-2013 10:25

Quote:

MACCAWOZZAGOD You hardly go games these days i go to all he home games and ive missed about 3 away games , so i do know what im talking about..

and? I dont get what you're trying to say

Quote:

Hope your dads ok he's a great guy a person i respect .

yeah he's good thanks. Doesn't get to many games anymore but follows from afar

football19 02-04-2013 11:08

Ian,my post wasn't directed at anybody in general,just my opinion,just look around at the clubs who changed there managers,doesn't always work since the transfer windows were introduced.It's the ones who hold there nerve that will stay up,and even a defeat at York will make no difference,as the team has another two wins in them,KTF

cashman 02-04-2013 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianray (Post 1050594)
FOOTBALL 19 . Listen read my post again ... LEAM is the right man for Stanley, the players he's brought in are top men except the goalkeeper . I liked the BURY keeper better but it was LEAMS decision at the end of the day ...IN LEAM I TRUST... ON STANLEY ON

I preferred the Bury keeper, but have no idea if it was Leams decision or not, but then i aint as well in as you, to know these things.

choirboy 02-04-2013 13:00

Come on guys...too many opinions of a "Managerial" nature being bandied about. :confused: I know that we are all entitled to our opinions but it comes over as negativity that we don't need at the moment. We on the terraces and on the web can all be great managers and referees can't we!?:dancedog: However, we are the AMATEURS and Leam is the PROFESSIONAL. Let him make the decisions and just get behind the management and the team. (We should all just stick to managing on FIFA'13 !!!)
As for the match, I think that at any point during the game we had 9 players better than Burton's :alright:and for the majority of the game we "bossed it". We gifted them at least one goal, :eek::mad:(possibly two), had one dodgily disallowed but scored some great goals ourselves and we were unlucky not to get another 2 or 3 !!! The score could easily have been 4 - 1, 4 -2 or 5 - 2 to us!! Burton did not look like promotion candidates to me. Symes, who I liked when he was at Stanley, was disappointing and looked lethargic. Billy Kee made a nuisance of himself when he came on though. The keeper, "Time Wasting Tomlinson", was HORRIBLE and the referee should have booked him for his poor behaviour!! :confused:The referee was certainly losing it towards the end !!! Tomlinson got his just deserts when he spilled the ball for Beattie to score at the end!! :alright:
The real turning point was Amine Linganzi having to go off. Amine has been a revelation and provides the steel and muscle allied with good skill that we have needed in midfield. :alright:I thought that Wilson and Moly linked up superbly for the first hour. Both have excellent left feet and of course Moly has that thunderbolt of a shot. Wilson is equipped with a wicked abilty to cross the ball whilst drawing it away from opposing keepers. His corners too are driven in at just the right distance just outside the six yard box. Others have mentioned "errors" but even allowing for that we could have won easily.
Sad to learn about Jack Barrett but the fans were superb in singing his name. Jack is a legend of the highest order.
We need to KEEP THE FAITH, roll on to the next match at York and be POSITIVE, ....and SING AND SUPPORT OUR TEAM. ON STANLEY ON !!!:jimbo::rose8::drink::signbeer:

ianray 02-04-2013 17:18

Macca, Sorry for saying you dont go to many games these days, i know what it costs to go to an away game "a small fortune " . I also know you put your wife and kids first enough said

maccawozzagod 02-04-2013 21:36

the goals are up now Accrington 3-3 Burton Albion | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

tell thi what, had Moly's last minuter gone in that would have been his best yet, looks even better on t'gogglebox than it did from the Clayton End. Worldy

shakermaker 03-04-2013 07:55

For what it's worth I don't think Murphy was solely at fault for the first goal. The complete lack of confidence in the keeper encourages defenders to think "I have to get a touch here". Aside from the mix-up I think Pete had a good game - did Maghoma (touted as the best player in the league) pose a threat from open play? Not for me.

The second goal the defence didn't step up as they should - had they done so Diamond would've been well offside.

The 3rd goal Rachubka has to take the blame. How the ball got over his head only he'll know.

In the end a well earned point. Made up for Podge, what a finish.

cashman 03-04-2013 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 1050795)
For what it's worth I don't think Murphy was solely at fault for the first goal. The complete lack of confidence in the keeper

O.K. shaker, what do yeh base the fact on,that weve consistently apart from the Wombles conceded more goals all season? Bavs was playing in the main n in fairness having his best season ive seen. I reckon the keeper is only a small factor, our defence has not been very clever fer various reasons all season. injury n Toto are more likely bigger factors to me.

football19 03-04-2013 11:56

As always Shaker,pretty much as i saw it,although after watching/freeze framing the second goal,it does look offside,just depends what angle the linesman was at as the excellent Aldred stepped up and left him in.

football19 03-04-2013 12:09

numerous reasons Cashy (IMHO).
keepers injury was a big factor,athough a we missed a big centre half who loves defending and heading the ball.
Think Toto just tried to play to much and that created problems for himself,where as Atkinson /hughes and now Aldred are proper defenders.
Imposing central midfielder was always a must,and it looks like Linganzi fits the bill --- then gets injured !!!
Injuries have killed us this year,even now,Jeffers,hunt,Bavs etc...are missing and a few are being patched up.

cashman 03-04-2013 12:16

I personally dont think Bavs injury is/was a big factor? we were still up top of highest conceded when he was, n that aint blaming him, as i said he was fer me having a damn good season. Hope Lings is fit fer York, he would be a big miss imho

football19 03-04-2013 12:28

We seem to be organised at the back,indeed in nine games we have had four clean sheets,despite losing Hunt and Lids for a while,and for me its down to Aldred and linganzi,together with Joycy returning to form,although Wilson is an unsung player,is class in all aspects of his game,and Hunt is solid also.
Makings of a decent team !!!!

cashman 03-04-2013 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 1050877)
We seem to be organised at the back,indeed in nine games we have had four clean sheets,despite losing Hunt and Lids for a while,and for me its down to Aldred and linganzi,together with Joycy returning to form,although Wilson is an unsung player,is class in all aspects of his game,and Hunt is solid also.
Makings of a decent team !!!!

Cannot disagree wi that analysis, But most of those players are relatively new to stanley.;)

Crown Grounder 03-04-2013 12:59

I think its all been said, except for Chubs flapping at the free kick. Looks to me like he was unsighted due to the low winter sun in his face. Keepers don't often wear baseball caps these days. It might have helped him see the ball which was clearly straight at him at (a saveable) head height.......Needs to put a cap in his bag for the rest of the season and wear it when facing into the sun.......

Redraine 04-04-2013 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 1050877)
with Joycy returning to form

Agreed - good spot! I thought he had his best game for longer than I care to remember on Saturday. He seems to have cast off his sideways, backwards mode. Great stuff!

DAV007 04-04-2013 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1050883)
I think its all been said, except for Chubs flapping at the free kick. Looks to me like he was unsighted due to the low winter sun in his face. Keepers don't often wear baseball caps these days. It might have helped him see the ball which was clearly straight at him at (a saveable) head height.......Needs to put a cap in his bag for the rest of the season and wear it when facing into the sun.......

No excuse from a free kick they took a while to set up, is Bavs back to full fitness yet?

FrankMoody 04-04-2013 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1050883)

Unless he was facing the main stand the sun wasnt in his eyes!!

Mind u he may as well have been facing the away fans