Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   2014/15 Season Ticket Launch and Fans Forum (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/2014-15-season-ticket-launch-and-fans-forum-65957.html)

stanleyhouse 31-03-2014 21:42

2014/15 Season Ticket Launch and Fans Forum

Season Ticket Launch and Fans' Forum
Tuesday 8th April 2014
ASFC Sports Bar 7pm

Be the first to renew your Season Ticket and take part in a fans' forum where Directors and Staff will be available to answer your questions and listen to your ideas about how to make your match day experience even better.

The bar will be open and there will be special ticket offers on the night.

Everyone welcome.

cashman 31-03-2014 21:57

Re: 2014/15 Season Ticket Launch and Fans Forum

Sounds good to me .:) Some flyers around town might help?

Chubbyman 31-03-2014 22:04

Would the manager and some squad members being on hand to speak to fans and guests not be worthwhile to try and attract any fence sitters?

cashman 31-03-2014 22:26

That would certainly help i reckon, but the main thing is publisize the night.;)

Pendle Red 01-04-2014 05:14

Excellent Idea just a few Questions

What is the price of the various Season Ticket Packages?

How long is the Window for buying Discounted Season Tickets and will there be a chance for people to spread their payments as not everyone will be able to afford in one go?

Will there be "Family Season Tickets Available"?

Will the Ten Game Option be available?

Important that no stone is left unturned to help increase our Fanbase :)

Mr T 01-04-2014 07:28

Neil.

The exacts haven't been decided, I believe its at the top of the agenda for the Board meeting.

I'm sure we can do a "flexi ticket", will ask the board to discuss it.

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?

lancsdave 01-04-2014 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pendle Red (Post 1100690)
Excellent Idea just a few Questions

What is the price of the various Season Ticket Packages?

How long is the Window for buying Discounted Season Tickets and will there be a chance for people to spread their payments as not everyone will be able to afford in one go?

Will there be "Family Season Tickets Available"?

Will the Ten Game Option be available?

Important that no stone is left unturned to help increase our Fanbase :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1100702)
Neil.

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?

Might be useful for feedback for people to put those points in order.

Personally I'd go with

1 .Overall price
2. Discount Period
3. Flexible Payments
4. Family Prices
5. Flexi Tickets

Have to say I'm not a great believer in offering the flexi tickets before mid season, at this stage you want people to commit to season tickets.

cashman 01-04-2014 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 1100703)

Have to say I'm not a great believer in offering the flexi tickets before mid season, at this stage you want people to commit to season tickets.

Think thats a damn good point.

AccyMad 01-04-2014 10:35

I get what you mean Dave but what about people who live further away and/or work shifts which mean they know they won't get to every game, the flexi tickets mean they are committing to at least 10 games which are paid for up front

cashman 01-04-2014 10:42

I know i will not get to every game Di,every season, But i still get a season ticket.;)

lancsdave 01-04-2014 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1100728)
I get what you mean Dave but what about people who live further away and/or work shifts which mean they know they won't get to every game, the flexi tickets mean they are committing to at least 10 games which are paid for up front

Yep, there is 2 sides, but I won't put my reasons on here in case it gets used :D

shakermaker 01-04-2014 15:00

I think this is an excellent idea, well done ASFC.

I hope that it is the case that the season ticket options and prices will be unveiled at the event itself rather than before, encouraging people to get to the club to hear it first.

What would also be great is if Dan or one of his media minions could perform a running commentary on social media for updates from the event to put out to those online who can't get there physically. Then a full press release/statement on the website post-event.

On the ticket issue I haven't been able to get a season ticket for a couple of years due to living out of the area and not making every game due to home miles being a 50 mile round trip. Unlike moneybags cashman I can't afford to buy the ST anyway and lend the spares to a mate ;)

The flexi-ticket is a great deal which I hope is brought out again but would agree with Dave - issue it at the end of pre-season.

cashman 01-04-2014 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 1100757)

On the ticket issue I haven't been able to get a season ticket for a couple of years due to living out of the area and not making every game due to home miles being a 50 mile round trip. Unlike moneybags cashman I can't afford to buy the ST anyway and lend the spares to a mate ;)

Love yer sense of humour Shaker.:D

Pendle Red 01-04-2014 18:49

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?[/QUOTE]

Mark Not quite sure but if there is nothing orientated to say a of Family of Four or more and it's not promoted we don't know sometimes you have to create your own market and drive it.

The diversity and make up of the population has also changed in Hynburn are there ways of connecting there?

I Notice the Clarets have shifted over 11000 season tickets up from 8400 last season the reason I mention it is there is a danger we may possibly lose some of our Clarets walk on's?

lancsdave 03-04-2014 21:12

I will be there on Tuesday to answer any retail/merchandise questions, be critisicised or even complimented :)