Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Player of the season (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/player-of-the-season-66048.html)

AccyMad 20-04-2014 22:15

Player of the season

A lot of us ( i think) voted at friday's game for the supporters club player & young player of the season, can i ask when this award will be presented as there doesn't seem to have been any announcement about an end of season 'do'? Apologies if i missed the announcement - as most of you know i usually run a vote for website player of the season on here for those who can't get to all games, haven't started this as yet but if anyone would like this to happen please pm me & i will organise it - thanks for reading

cashman 20-04-2014 22:44

Re: Player of the season

None of us voted on friday Di, in fact as no-one of us mentioned it, can only assume none of us knew.:confused:

Div3North 20-04-2014 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1103237)
A lot of us ( i think) voted at friday's game for the supporters club player & young player of the season, can i ask when this award will be presented as there doesn't seem to have been any announcement about an end of season 'do'? Apologies if i missed the announcement - as most of you know i usually run a vote for website player of the season on here for those who can't get to all games, haven't started this as yet but if anyone would like this to happen please pm me & i will organise it - thanks for reading

Website player of the season would be good. Please.

mab 20-04-2014 23:48

:) I voted on Friday soon as i got on the ground :) an on-line vote would be good as well :)

FrankMoody 21-04-2014 00:14

Yeah same, I voted on Friday but website poll would be good.

winstanley asfc 21-04-2014 01:32

I was approached by the nice friendly couple near the burger van to cast my vote. I voted for Peter Murphy and for the young player i voted for Marcus Bettinelli. Let's hope at least one of them is still here next season!

deeayess 21-04-2014 08:12

I voted on friday as well.

AccyMad 21-04-2014 09:26

Ok then, we might as well keep the voting on this thread to save any mix ups. 1 vote for 1 player per person please, no categories on this one - any player who has graced the pitch for Stanley this season is eligible.
Voting will close at midnight on Wednesday, 30th April & hopefully we'll have the opportunity to present the trophy after the Wimbledon game on 3rd May.
I'll kick off with my vote which goes to Tom Aldred - thanks folks

Bernard Dawson 21-04-2014 09:34

My vote would go to Tom Aldred as well.

Chubbyman 21-04-2014 09:53

Tom Aldred

sparkie 21-04-2014 10:02

Tom aldred for me please

deeayess 21-04-2014 10:04

Tom Aldred too

cashman 21-04-2014 10:17

Tom Aldred fer me.

smudgie 21-04-2014 10:19

Usually gets presented after the last home game in the clubhouse........ so im assuming after the Wimbledon game?

Dont we normally do an Accyweb player of the year??

My votes.......... Player of the season... Tom Aldred

Young player of the season............. Marcus Betinelli

SamF 21-04-2014 11:39

Player of the season - Peter Murphy - he's earned us some big points this season.

Young player - Bettinelli