Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Tranmere (H) Match Thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/tranmere-h-match-thread-66511.html)

DAV007 04-09-2014 07:32

Tranmere (H) Match Thread

Will Proctor start?

referee news - http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news...4-1895040.aspx

cashman 04-09-2014 08:11

Re: Tranmere (H) Match Thread

My bet is certainly, just hope the leadership hes got will guide us to our first win.certainly we need some guts n leadership.

FrankMoody 04-09-2014 08:25

Would like to think Proctor, Winnard, Gray, liddle (is he fit?), hunt (at RB) and Mingoia will all come back.

smobile 04-09-2014 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1115805)
Will Proctor start?

referee news - Accrington Stanley Match Officials

"Darren Drysdale attracted some media attention in 2007 after Bradford City's Dean Windass received a five match ban for swearing at him in the car park after a home game against Brentford on 2 January."

Let's hope he doesn't take it out on Josh :D

cashman 04-09-2014 09:14

Thats the only consistency so far this season, the officials have "ALL" been crap.:D

football19 04-09-2014 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankMoody (Post 1115812)
Would like to think Proctor, Winnard, Gray, liddle (is he fit?), hunt (at RB) and Mingoia will all come back.

Cant see Dean,Lids or Hunty starting to be honest,defo Grey and Minola.
Probably give the lads a chance of redeeming themselves after Tuesday.
Just hope they have had the match videos out,learn from the mistakes and defend properly,although pace for me is still a worry.

yonmon 04-09-2014 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 1115835)
Cant see Dean,Lids or Hunty starting to be honest,defo Grey and Minola.
Probably give the lads a chance of redeeming themselves after Tuesday.
Just hope they have had the match videos out,learn from the mistakes and defend properly,although pace for me is still a worry.

And I hope a visit from a Sports Psychologist ! , as there seems to be an expression of bewilderment as to what is going on around on around them on the faces of some of our team !.
Perhaps they find it difficult after the first twenty minutes or so to remember exactly what JBs pre match strategy chat was all about !...or too dim to translate his guiding thoughts into positive action ?. Either way they appear to lose their shape and motivation so rapidly and easily that the opposition find it all too easy to , if I can borrow an FA19 expression, give them a good rinsing !!.

I close by adding again Sir Bobby Robson's famous paradigm..
It's goals that win matches...Winning matches brings success.
No goals and you lose matches...losing matches means a one way trip to Soccer oblivion !.

Quo vadis Stanley ??.

Revived Red 04-09-2014 13:24

Quote:

Will Proctor start?

He hasn't signed on. But Andy Procter will hopefully start.

Outback Ozzy 04-09-2014 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 1115842)

I was under the impression Proccy had signed a 2 year deal but wasn't registered in time for the match against Carlisle, although I believe that ha now been rectified and will more than likely start on Saturday. :)

cashman 04-09-2014 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 1115858)
I was under the impression Proccy had signed a 2 year deal but wasn't registered in time for the match against Carlisle, although I believe that ha now been rectified and will more than likely start on Saturday. :)

Thats what it said on fishy a few days ago.:)

football19 04-09-2014 16:15

Disagree Yonmon with your closing address !, if you don't score you don't necessarily lose the game,if you also keep a clean sheet.
Indeed you can't lose if you keep a clean sheet !!! :)

VALAIRIAN 04-09-2014 17:16

Quote:

Will Proctor start?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 1115842)

;)

Redraine 06-09-2014 08:08

Will have to miss this one as we are having our first holiday of the year - 6 days near sunny Whitby, we hope!. Just hope Carver isn't benched until the 85th minute again. Come on Stanley, lets start the revival today!!!

AccyMad 06-09-2014 08:20

Quote:

Will Proctor start?

According to preview of today's game on fishy site, the ref is Keith Hill not Darren Drysdale?? Maybe the fa is letting us have 2 refs today in the hope that between them they'll get some decisions right :rolleyes:

P.S. Just seen on the 'Winding up order' thread that according to Mr.T I retired as a moderator from this message board, case of mistaken identity there Mark - it was StanleyMad who was the moderator not me. Sorry to hijack today's game thread but couldn't set the record straight after Mr. T's post as that thread is now closed.

Mr T 06-09-2014 08:49

P.S. Just seen on the 'Winding up order' thread that according to Mr.T I retired as a moderator from this message board, case of mistaken identity there Mark - it was StanleyMad who was the moderator not me. Sorry to hijack today's game thread but couldn't set the record straight after Mr. T's post as that thread is now closed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry D (AccyMad) I knew it wasn't you and was Mel (StanleyMad) Was typing quickly prior to rushing out to open up and everthing else that does need doing on a match day.

I'm only suggesting that IF you don't agree with me; please feel free to assist:)