Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Friday Night Footy..... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/friday-night-footy-67058.html)

VALAIRIAN 15-02-2015 11:33

Friday Night Footy.....

.... is back this week :)

A chance for us to continue our winning ways and also put pressure on the others who will be playing on Saturday :)

Only other game is at Wigan - so apart from F19 - there is a chance to get a few 'neutrals' down to Stanley and show them what they are missing ;)

Usually a great atmosphere on Fridays and this should be no exception :)

Anything less than a defeat and we will be into the 40 points :)

TOGETHERWEARESTANLEY

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cashman 15-02-2015 11:48

Re: Friday Night Footy.....

I love night football, understand it can be awkward fer some due to work commitments, Think we may run riot friday night n a declaration is not outa bounds.:D

deeayess 15-02-2015 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1133429)
I love night football, understand it can be awkward fer some due to work commitments, Think we may run riot friday night n a declaration is not outa bounds.:D

Unfortunately I am stuck with the work commitments but, as you say, this is a game we could and should run riot in. Teams near the bottom are the ones we should be beating and taking a few goals off. A good crowd creating a good atmosphere cheering the team on should produce a good performance on the park.

Is the 5 match flexi offer still on because if it is then it's a bargain for small groups. 4 people are a fiver better off and an extra ticket with the offer than all paying seperately and 5 people save £25 in total so if it's still going then go for it :D

accybeme 15-02-2015 13:31

Gornell can repay Cheltenham them for their vote of confidence in him and take us past our old friends at Morecambe who are 3-1 down to Daggers today

VALAIRIAN 15-02-2015 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeayess (Post 1133432)
Unfortunately I am stuck with the work commitments but, as you say, this is a game we could and should run riot in. Teams near the bottom are the ones we should be beating and taking a few goals off. A good crowd creating a good atmosphere cheering the team on should produce a good performance on the park.

Is the 5 match flexi offer still on because if it is then it's a bargain for small groups. 4 people are a fiver better off and an extra ticket with the offer than all paying seperately and 5 people save £25 in total so if it's still going then go for it :D

Still on :)

cashman 15-02-2015 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1133443)
Gornell can repay Cheltenham them for their vote of confidence in him and take us past our old friends at Morecambe who are 3-1 down to Daggers today

Daggers won 3-2 so its looking very promising.:)

choirboy 15-02-2015 16:42

Great call Valarian for a "Big Push" for Friday night's match!:thumbsup:
After two superb results against Oxford and Southend, friday night against Cheltenham is a super opportunity to continue our revival.:cheers:
I would encourage everyone to get as many friends, family and strangers off the street to come and support the STANLEY.
:
:smack::drunk::smoky::clown::kill::wave:
It would be superb if we could organise a BIG SHOW OF FLAGS from THE ULTRAS on the CLAYTON END too. I really do feel that this makes a big difference to the players especially at the start of the match and when coming back onto the pitch for the second half.:theband:
If we beat Cheltenham then we could also go above our Lancashire rivals from up the coast too!:gooddog::tongueout
So come on ONE and ALL. Get behind the team and John and Jimmy and cheer and shout and sing our team to an ever higher position in the division.:theband:
ON STANLEY ON:wave8::drink::laugh8::alc::thumbsup:

DAV007 16-02-2015 16:42

Lets hope Beattie gets the Cheltenham job before Friday!

mab 16-02-2015 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1133524)

:(:( why do you have to start on this thread :(:( Just let it go please :(:(

smudgie 16-02-2015 17:04

Looking forward to this on, my first game in a few week.......

If I'm not banned first. :s

smudgie 16-02-2015 17:05

Ignore the ****** Mab.

VALAIRIAN 16-02-2015 17:12

The Club are hoping to run a promotion for this one, just waiting for some last minute confirmation, will post up when sorted :)

mab 16-02-2015 17:30

:) Lets get at em from the off and put them on the back foot :) Hopefully we'll get a decent crowd in:)

cashman 16-02-2015 17:32

Quote:

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

AccyMad 16-02-2015 17:57

Quote:

I knew you missed him really :rolleyes: