Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Notts County MATCH THREAD (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/notts-county-match-thread-67876.html)

andyd 09-01-2016 08:40

Re: Notts County MATCH THREAD

Notts County tweeted they are setting off as game is on.

deeayess 09-01-2016 08:41

Notts County are saying that the game is on if that counts for anything

monkey hanger 09-01-2016 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1158240)
Notts County tweeted they are setting off as game is on.

they would have to set off now just in case the game is on which at present it is. its always on until its off.

accybeme 09-01-2016 09:04

(notts co the game is on) the game is always on (until a ref calls it off) I just hope its not another last min call.
by the way its still raining here

choirboy 09-01-2016 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeayess (Post 1158215)
First you put a downer on the bevvying and now you've done it with the weather - I'm not opening any more of your posts in case I find out the trains are cancelled :D

....10am here in Clayton le Moors and the rain appears to be easing off. So hopefully the match will be on.:cool:
I didn't quite pass the Booze 'daily limit' last night watching Exeter v Liverpool on TV so I am hoping to surge through the barrier tonight celebrating a
glorious Stanley victory today!:thepint:
COME ON THE REDS
:theband:

choirboy 09-01-2016 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1158178)
That goes bout saying, whoever plays tomoz gets my backing. but i'll still call crap if i see it.:D

Good stuff Cashy but if you see any just make sure that you don't stand in it!:gooddog::ooh:

widnes viking 09-01-2016 09:13

The tweets from Stanley have a tone that they are preparing for the worse

"We're in the middle of a spell of heavy showers. Less rain expected later but more has already fallen than forecast"

"Heavy rain again overnight (isn't it always the way?) - we'll keep you up to date with the weather as the day goes on"

deeayess 09-01-2016 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1158247)
....10am here in Clayton le Moors and the rain appears to be easing off. So hopefully the match will be on.:cool:
I didn't quite pass the Booze 'daily limit' last night watching Exeter v Liverpool on TV so I am hoping to surge through the barrier tonight celebrating a
glorious Stanley victory today!:thepint:
COME ON THE REDS
:theband:

I've exceeded the daily bevvy limit many times in Clayton in the bygone days of yore. A few of the pubs are long gone now as well

Tom D 09-01-2016 09:34

Notts county twitter now saying it's off!

widnes viking 09-01-2016 09:39

Stanley tweeting game is off

choirboy 09-01-2016 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeayess (Post 1158252)
I've exceeded the daily bevvy limit many times in Clayton in the bygone days of yore. A few of the pubs are long gone now as well

Aye, very sad...:(
Gone are; The Oddfellows, The Lamb, The Volunteer......:frown:
but The Forts and The Old England Forever still doing well with a grand selection of Real Ales,:drink:
I usually go into The Forts on Saturdays around 6pm to celebrate Stanley's successes!:signbeer:

anmc 09-01-2016 09:40

Off according to our twitter as well. Grr.

accybeme 09-01-2016 09:43

Notts co away coaches were due to leave at 11-00 am so good early call

andyd 09-01-2016 09:45

I tweeted was there going to be an inspection got no reply found out through Notts County twitter joke not.

Chrisr 09-01-2016 10:08

I asked yesterday if there was a good chance of the weather getting worse could we have an early inspection. They did and called it off. Save some Notts fans a long travell. but Gutted. as the sun is shining as I write this in sunny Harwood.