Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Wycombe Away, Coach Sponsors! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/wycombe-away-coach-sponsors-68187.html)

baldy 14-04-2016 17:13

Wycombe Away, Coach Sponsors!

Due to our position in the league this could be a massive game in the clubs histor, so I'm looking for businesses or people who would like to sponsor a coach for our last away game at Wycombe on 30 April!

As I know purse strings are tight, There could be a possibility of a few companies donating towards one coach rather than covering full cost of one coach!

The Accrington Observer have run an article on this in this weeks paper and are hoping to do a follow up story with the names of sponsors in the following weeks paper (Free advertising for you)

If you know a company or someone who wants to make a personal donation please email [email protected] or send me a PM on here...Thanks :)

stanley nick 15-04-2016 08:40

Re: Wycombe Away, Coach Sponsors!

Well done and thanks Paul excellent idea

stanley nick 16-04-2016 08:15

Come on folks two weeks today Wycombe away
Ash Seed and Paul Baldwin working hard behind the scene to get sponsors for the coach travel for this trip
It would be great to put on 10 coaches for the fans

The OASSC will start the sponsor off we pledge £500 to the cause

Thanks Nick

baldy 17-04-2016 07:54

Thanks Nick, Great gesture!

Still looking for a few more sponsors, no matter how small the donation, Anybody self employed that wants abit of publicity? Get in touch!

baldy 18-04-2016 18:45

Update...£900 donated from a fan in Canada!!

AccyMad 18-04-2016 18:46

That's brilliant! :)

cashman 18-04-2016 18:59

Fantastic news.:)

mab 18-04-2016 21:08

How meany coaches are we expecting to fill anyone?

AsFc62 19-04-2016 13:26

To offer clarification for all, here is it how it stands currently.

The current level of sponsorship has allowed us to make Wycombe travel HALF PRICE.
WYCOMBE AWAY WILL BE CHEAP TRAVEL.

JUST £10 PER PERSON TO GET TO WYCOMBE.

To justify,

Unfortunately, the politics/fairness involved in allowing 'x' amount of people on coaches for free and then telling other people wanting to go the coaches are full is not an image we believe fits well with the way Accrington Stanley do things. Running coaches purely on funding also has its limits, only so many coaches can be booked. Of course, if we are inundated with a lot more sponsorship this could change the goalposts!

With this approach, we can reward those that have travelled all season with cheaper travel and hopefully entice new travellers with a price that doesnt cost too much!

TWO COACHES ARE BOOKED (using the funding and capacity of £10 per person)

With more funding and more people booking on will hopefully be in a position to book a 3rd coach.

If you would like to book on please contact myself 07539529118 (tend not to answer during working hours)

Thanks Ash

baldy 19-04-2016 13:47

Get booked on people!...Hopefully a win tonight and Wycombe away coach seats will be gold dust!

Thanks again to Supporters Club and Force Industrial in Canada for the donations, Still looking for more donations and thanks to Ash who spends all season arranging Away Travel!

maccawozzagod 19-04-2016 14:17

Good call charging something rather than nothing.

I think Matt has booked me on Ash but if not please add me. Might as well get to at least one away game this year!

cashman 19-04-2016 14:21

Woulda loved to go, its ok down yon, but am away that sat night.:(

monkey hanger 19-04-2016 14:56

If you would like to book on please contact myself 07539529118 (tend not to answer during working hours)

Thanks Ash[/QUOTE]

any idea roughly what the set off time will be.

AsFc62 19-04-2016 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1166578)
Update...£900 donated from a fan in Canada!!

08.30/09.00ish

smudgie 19-04-2016 17:24

Great idea Ash.