Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Playoff Leg 1 - Away at Wimbledon (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/playoff-leg-1-away-at-wimbledon-68263.html)

cashman 15-05-2016 18:05

Re: Playoff Leg 1 - Away at Wimbledon

When on the pitch it goes bout saying, I'm behind ALL of em, but if there crap in my view i will say so.

Tom D 15-05-2016 18:11

The fact is we need to score goals, and the team selection should reflect this.

I would go for

Etheridge

Halliday, Davies, Hughes, Buxton

Coneeley

Mingoia, Brown, Fosu

Mccartan, Gornell

Fosu more likely to score than Sean, McCartan has looked sharp when given a chance whereas Windass was pretty ineffective in the second half, Billy has looked a bit jaded and took a whack to the head yesterday.
Time to be brave and go for it.

AccyMad 15-05-2016 18:17

Choirboy, they sussed us & it's about time we came clean - we had a word with Coley & asked him to put Sean in the starting 11 just to stir things up on AccyWeb, then on the way to the game came up with our cover story about Tariq carrying a knock & circulated said rumour amongst the Stanley fans in the sheep pen (sorry on the terrace)!?
All this despite not knowing who each other is - clever stuff :rolleyes:

cashman 15-05-2016 18:58

Well we got Plymouth if we do the wombles, We can do this c.o.y.r.

yonmon 15-05-2016 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1168759)
Choirboy, they sussed us & it's about time we came clean - we had a word with Coley & asked him to put Sean in the starting 11 just to stir things up on AccyWeb, then on the way to the game came up with our cover story about Tariq carrying a knock & circulated said rumour amongst the Stanley fans in the sheep pen (sorry on the terrace)!?

Very deep indeed !....women can be so cruel !

AccyMad 15-05-2016 19:02

Well done Plymouth - bet Mr.Cook isn't too happy, shame :rolleyes::D

yonmon 15-05-2016 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1168768)
Well done Plymouth - bet Mr.Cook isn't too happy, shame :rolleyes::D

After 90 minutes he was smiling....after 92 he wasn't !.

Now here's a situation in which Cashy and yourself must definitely find some mutual agreement !....at last ?.

Kiwi John 15-05-2016 19:24

Lol @ the snake.

cashman 15-05-2016 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi john (Post 1168772)
lol @ the snake.

pmsl Good video from Coleman on fishy, agree 100% with it.

Redraine 15-05-2016 19:35

Quote:

Ok, Accy Mad, so there's nothing going on between you and Bob, but what are we to make of this, quoted word for word from Bob's original post?:-

"That's the vibe that I picked up to Accy Mad about Fosu possibly carrying a 'knock'."

Sounds suspicious to me, if not, yet"cruel" as Yonmon infers. :confused:

choirboy 15-05-2016 19:42

Quote:

Oh No...The secrets out now!
Strange though it is...I don't know you but I am beginning to think that I don't even know who I am either!:help:

choirboy 15-05-2016 19:45

Mike........ Post 49 quoted below is where I picked up 'the vibe' not from any personal contact with AccyMad! Also heard it on the terraces from one or two other fans.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1168659)
We're all gutted, & it's a long long journey home but can't believe some of the comments on Sean Mac, or can I? He might not have had a good game but apparently he was drafted in because Fossu was carrying a knock so not a case of Coley crumbling as has been said - as for wishing that one of our own players would get sent off?? Really??? I give up!

AccyMad 15-05-2016 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1168769)
After 90 minutes he was smiling....after 92 he wasn't !.

Now here's a situation in which Cashy and yourself must definitely find some mutual agreement !....at last ?.

It's fine Yonmon, me & Cashy agree quite often & when we don't it's only because I'm right & he just thinks he is :rolleyes: :D

Redraine 15-05-2016 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1168776)
Mike........ Post 49 quoted below is where I picked up 'the vibe' not from any personal contact with AccyMad! Also heard it on the terraces from one or two other fans.

You don't get it do you? Never mind. End of.

Revived Red 15-05-2016 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom D (Post 1168757)
The fact is we need to score goals, and the team selection should reflect this.

I would go for

Etheridge

Halliday, Davies, Hughes, Buxton

Coneeley

Mingoia, Brown, Fosu

Mccartan, Gornell

Fosu more likely to score than Sean, McCartan has looked sharp when given a chance whereas Windass was pretty ineffective in the second half, Billy has looked a bit jaded and took a whack to the head yesterday.
Time to be brave and go for it.

Absolutely spot on, Tom. This is a winning team. :D