Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Resigned (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/resigned-69234.html)

DAV007 30-06-2017 19:39

Resigned

I have decided to resign from my roll as the clubs unofficial fan liaison officer.

I want to thank all the messages of support and encouragement despite some of the unfounded allegations and negative comments on this forum, and would encourage everyone to get behind the club going forward.

The reason for my resignation is I do not have the time to attend games as regularly as I wish next season nor will I have time to keep providing support in other ways such as contributing to this forum.

I look forward to a successful 2017/18 and encourage all stanley fans to stay united.

thank you and come on you reds.

st06nc2 30-06-2017 20:19

Re: Resigned

Thank F for that, can you resign from accy web also

widnes viking 30-06-2017 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1196674)
I have decided to resign from my roll as the clubs unofficial fan liaison officer.

I want to thank all the messages of support and encouragement despite some of the unfounded allegations and negative comments on this forum, and would encourage everyone to get behind the club going forward.

The reason for my resignation is I do not have the time to attend games as regularly as I wish next season nor will I have time to keep providing support in other ways such as contributing to this forum.

I look forward to a successful 2017/18 and encourage all stanley fans to stay united.

thank you and come on you reds.

Keep flying the flag

cashman 30-06-2017 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by st06nc2 (Post 1196684)
Thank F for that, can you resign from accy web also

Why should he? yeh may disagree with a lot of what he says, end of the day Davs a good supporter.

Chimer 30-06-2017 22:04

A good supporter, maybe; a talented wind-up merchant, definitely :rolleyes:

monkey hanger 01-07-2017 08:24

he,s got an opinion wether you agree or not. don,t agree with a lot he says but should be allowed to state them without any personal comments. at the end of the day he,s a stanley fan which does make him special.

Revived Red 01-07-2017 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1196695)
he,s got an opinion wether you agree or not. don,t agree with a lot he says but should be allowed to state them without any personal comments. at the end of the day he,s a stanley fan which does make him special.

A very strange sort of Stanley fan who went out of his way to launch and pursue vitriolic campaigns against two managers. :rolleyz8::rolleyz8::rolleyz8:

DAV007 02-07-2017 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 1196717)
A very strange sort of Stanley fan who went out of his way to launch and pursue vitriolic campaigns against two managers. :rolleyz8::rolleyz8::rolleyz8:

you forgot to add

after he had given given them both ample time and identified they were not up to the job.

and there was no 'campaign'

merely an opinion

sorry for having a different one to you

Twenty Eight 02-07-2017 11:07

If you don't join the elite and the party line on here DAV you've no chance. Proper clique.

cashman 02-07-2017 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1196742)
If you don't join the elite and the party line on here DAV you've no chance. Proper clique.

Or as in your case a proper know all that knows nowt.:rolleyes:

st06nc2 02-07-2017 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1196738)
you forgot to add

after he had given given them both ample time and identified they were not up to the job.

and there was no 'campaign'

merely an opinion

sorry for having a different one to you

Don't be daft opinions are not allowed on here, accy web is not a democracy

DaveinGermany 02-07-2017 13:16

Quote:

There's that word again, it's usually applied (quite liberally) to the general chat forum but it looks like its now sneaked across to the footie pages!

Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in fer me! :eek:

baldy 02-07-2017 13:57

Quote:

Post of the summer!

If you don't agree with the "Elite" you're labelled "Idiotic" and "Stupid"

Agree Dav is a big wind up merchant but does speak a lot of truth!

cashman 02-07-2017 14:31

You would agree with it baldy, cos you fit those labels to a tee.

DAV007 02-07-2017 18:36

Anyway , lets all get behind the club and pull in the same direction.

This could be the most exciting season in the clubs history

Anyone backing Stanley to win the league?