Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coley previews Exeter ? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coley-previews-exeter-69686.html)

cashman 24-11-2017 19:08

Coley previews Exeter ?

I read that just before tea and bottom of page it said Ross Sykes has been recalled from southport, it has now been removed from the article. WHY?

Exile on Spencer St 24-11-2017 20:11

Re: Coley previews Exeter ?

Secret weapon for tomorrow?:rolleyes:

cashman 24-11-2017 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1204996)
Secret weapon for tomorrow?:rolleyes:

Hope yer right, but lets be honest, Tuesdays team unless someones injured, were superb, and far as i know, no ones injured from that team?

Exile on Spencer St 25-11-2017 06:48

From what folk said on here, you're right Cashy. Exeter, though, are not quite the same as Wycombe, but, whatever formation, am looking to see Stanley today.

keep the faith 25-11-2017 11:37

But WHY was the post taken down????

cashman 25-11-2017 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep the faith (Post 1205033)
But WHY was the post taken down????

Doubt if an answer to that will be forthcoming.

AccyMad 25-11-2017 13:08

Same line up as Tuesday but with Ross Sykes on bench instead of Zehn Mohammed

cashman 25-11-2017 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1205038)
Same line up as Tuesday but with Ross Sykes on bench instead of Zehn Mohammed

Cheers Di.:)

keep the faith 25-11-2017 18:44

To recall Ross Sykes from Southport only to sit him back on the bench is total madness. The lad was voted fans player of the month and was given MOM a couple of times during his short spell at the club. talk about a kick in the b*****cs, what a way to destroy an 18 year old's confidence. I just can't believe it!!!

AccyMad 25-11-2017 19:30

It also would've been madness to drop any of our defenders who played against Wycombe on Tuesday to accommodate Ross, I doubt any player coming back from a loan spell expects to go straight into the team - I'm assuming he was brought back to be included in the squad in case he was needed, today Coley decided he wasn't - doesn't mean he won't be given his chance soon

cashman 26-11-2017 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1205075)
It also would've been madness to drop any of our defenders who played against Wycombe on Tuesday to accommodate Ross, I doubt any player coming back from a loan spell expects to go straight into the team - I'm assuming he was brought back to be included in the squad in case he was needed, today Coley decided he wasn't - doesn't mean he won't be given his chance soon

No-one mentioned dropping anyone who played tuesday,:rolleyes:

AccyMad 26-11-2017 08:54

Maybe my interpretation Cashy but I thought it was inferred in Keep the Faith's post,'recalling Sykes just to stick him on the bench is madness' - on reflection he could've meant he'd have been better staying at Southport & getting games?

cashman 26-11-2017 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1205088)
Maybe my interpretation Cashy but I thought it was inferred in Keep the Faith's post,'recalling Sykes just to stick him on the bench is madness' - on reflection he could've meant he'd have been better staying at Southport & getting games?

I know keep the faith,never expected the lad to start yesterday,in my view the lad woulda been better at southport playing,were he was very happy, this to me is the perfect way,to lose a lad who has the potential to make the grade.

Mr T 26-11-2017 13:04

Injuries that remain internal club business

Not wishing the opposition to know of these issues

Only being allowed to name 5 loanees in the match day squad.

Why does every piece of club information have go into the public domain??

IF Coley and the club don't mention it surely that's their choice??

keep the faith 26-11-2017 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1205088)

That was exactly the point I was trying to make!!!