Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sunderland home thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sunderland-home-thread-70524.html)

Twenty Eight 05-04-2019 14:21

Re: Sunderland home thread

Agreed. Ihiekwi also.

Lord Love Rocket 05-04-2019 16:08

Explain this then 28 Clarke and Johnson both played at Barnsley together and both poor if I'm not mistaken Clarke was substituted.so don't agree with that one again.

Twenty Eight 05-04-2019 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket (Post 1226613)
Explain this then 28 Clarke and Johnson both played at Barnsley together and both poor if I'm not mistaken Clarke was substituted.so don't agree with that one again.

It’s Clark without an E Sir.
Thank you for selecting one game.
Check how many times Johnson has been substituted and Clark has stayed on.
For the record Clark had an average game at Barnsley.
For the record now that it’s passed he was playing with an injury.
For the record He was never expected to complete 90 minutes.
Next point ?

Twenty Eight 05-04-2019 18:17

While you are asking for explanations Lord may I ask you a question ? Right back - Rodgers or Johnson ?
When you’ve made your choice justify it.

cashman 05-04-2019 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1226589)
MH... Perhaps a disruptive influence in the shape of Liam Nolan. or anyone else of a disruptive nature might not be a bad thing ?.
On the other hand a disruptive influence within the squad might destroy the camaraderie which seems to exist within it,. But once again my thoughts are turning into suppositories ( damn that predictive text ! ) Suppositions was what I was going to say !. Time for my midday Medication and Nap ?.

ON STANLEY ...ON TO GREATER THINGS !

Owd mate camaraderie aint doing us much good at the moment, we lost 6 outa the last 7, so to me a disruptive influence cant do any worse than that surely?

Lord Love Rocket 05-04-2019 18:31

Why didn't you pull monkeyhanger on his spelling on Clark smartarse ? Don't know you tell me you seem to know it all 28 and if you don't like it you also seem to get the huff on don't you.

Twenty Eight 05-04-2019 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket (Post 1226620)
Why didn't you pull monkeyhanger on his spelling on Clark smartarse ? Don't know you tell me you seem to know it all 28 and if you don't like it you also seem to get the huff on don't you.

Huff on ?
I love it don’t know where you get the impression I don’t like it. Forums are for debate. Let’s have one.
Instead of concentrating on me concentrate on the threads.
Well swerved ....... I’ll ask again.
Rodgers or Johnson ?
Not a hard question.
You’ve plenty to say about numerous topics why can’t you answer a very simple question ?
It’s only opinions Sir.
Let’s hear yours.

Lord Love Rocket 05-04-2019 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1226622)
Huff on ?
I love it don’t know where you get the impression I don’t like it. Forums are for debate. Let’s have one.
Instead of concentrating on me concentrate on the threads.
Well swerved ....... I’ll ask again.
Rodgers or Johnson ?
Not a hard question.
You’ve plenty to say about numerous topics why can’t you answer a very simple question ?
It’s only opinions Sir.
Let’s hear yours.

Tough one twenty eight, probably Callum as he's better going forward / better in the final third, what about you?

Lord Love Rocket 05-04-2019 19:31

Rogers been the forgotten man since he came back but has also looked good, isn't he a centre half though 28? Like comparing Alexande Arnold and van dijk in this game I'm watching now

Lord Love Rocket 05-04-2019 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket (Post 1226623)
Tough one twenty eight, probably Callum as he's better going forward / better in the final third, what about you?

And that's only my opinion before you jump all over me if you've got a connection with Rogers as well as clarkE, and seamus and lord knows who else.

Can I ask you a question please twenty eight?

Mr T 05-04-2019 20:07

Another one which will close

Nick A was/ is on a fortune at BFC; loaned out by the Chairperson at the club without the full blessing of the manager

Micheal from Rotherham is on a bigger fortune; we wanted to extend and the conditions attached were financially huge

Blow loads of money on one deal and you need to do it on all deals forever!!

Coley simply won't do that; cares too much for ASFC:)