Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Window (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/window-70854.html)

cashman 31-01-2020 12:24

Re: Window

i certainly would, if the lad played a premiership match against Man U. and wolves are a decent side, even if he wasnt ready, must be better than we have got at the moment imho.

Tommy McQueen 31-01-2020 14:09

Don’t forget Bobby Grant returns

cashman 31-01-2020 14:14

not a bad signing in view of our position.

AccyMad 31-01-2020 14:54

Welcome back Bobby! Couldn't have got a better fit to fill in for Sean till he's fit again :)

VALAIRIAN 31-01-2020 14:55

Well, let us not forget, this is what Coley does and has done for years......

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...rn-to-stanley/

Just hope this pays off :)

yonmon 31-01-2020 16:18

Wolves striker Benny Ashley-Seal has joined Accrington Stanley on loan for the remainder of the season
The striker made his full debut for Wolves in their FA Cup third round tie against Manchester United and has scored 20 goals in 37 games for the Under-23s.

Stanley manager John Coleman said: "Benny is someone who has been on our radar since the start of the window.

"He's someone who'll add some firepower and hopefully he will get the fans on the edge of their seats.

"He'll also give a lift to everyone else in the group."

The move is subject to EFL and FA ratification, with Ashley-Seal not available for tomorrow's home game .

Good news from t'Telegraph... for once !

Of course regarding the last paragraph, the LT have been known to err a little in the past !.
Fingers crossed ?

����

andyd 31-01-2020 16:36

2 possibly if they come off excellent signings we all know what Bobby's about if he can it form, Benny is very highly rated Championship clubs wanted him on loan let's just hope he it's the ground running although unfortunately neither available for tomorrow so I,m taking my shooting boots along.

andyd 31-01-2020 17:12

Don't forget after the window closes we can still sign free agents or players from the National league some decent frees emerged today after mutual leaving of their clubs, Alan Sheenan and Rakish Bingham 2 decent players.

cashman 31-01-2020 17:33

Can someone explain to me why Bobby cant play tomorrow? this international clearance is crazy, he started as a young lad with us, ok he is playing now for a welsh club, but Wrexham play in the football league,when they are in it.so why the hell does the guy need international clearance?

Mr T 31-01-2020 18:14

We can't sign players from the NL after 11pm tonight.

Cashy and all;

For a player to be "eligiable" to play on a contract or a standard loan, the paperwork must be in the "system" before 12 noon the day prior to the fixture. We only started talking about this deal around 11-30am today and even Wrexham only "found" Bobby around 1pm to start the paperwork.

Any Welsh club taking an English player ( and T'other way around) the paperwork also needs to go via FIFA. Madness but as far as FIFA are concerned we are 2 different countries!!

cashman 31-01-2020 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1236598)
We can't sign players from the NL after 11pm tonight.

Cashy and all;

For a player to be "eligiable" to play on a contract or a standard loan, the paperwork must be in the "system" before 12 noon the day prior to the fixture. We only started talking about this deal around 11-30am today and even Wrexham only "found" Bobby around 1pm to start the paperwork.

Any Welsh club taking an English player ( and T'other way around) the paperwork also needs to go via FIFA. Madness but as far as FIFA are concerned we are 2 different countries!!

thats exactly whats crazy to me. we are all great britain.

Exile on Spencer St 31-01-2020 20:04

Neither of the new signings available tomorrow, so let’s hope the selected strikers can show Professor Coleman what they can do. For Sir William Rodney’s sake, let’s get shots on target and some goals.

Mr T 31-01-2020 21:09

Billy Rodney is still our no 29;

Image him entering the hollowed turf at 90 +3 for the final time!!

Lord Didsbury 31-01-2020 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1236599)
thats exactly whats crazy to me. we are all great britain.

Not in football. Different international teams, different leagues.

chevyfire 01-02-2020 07:02

Pleased with are business yesterday. Bobby grant has creative spark we are missing without mcconville. Hopefully the new striker has a better chance conversion rate that the present crop. (The next Jermaine Defoe would be nice!)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk