Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 09:27   #1

A right time to fall out!

What's going on. Rory takes a hike to the dressing rooms under a big black cloud and it's rumoured that Coleman has fallen out with Jagielka behind the scenes big style. With all this unrest it looks like we can say goodbye to any play-off hopes, no matter how remote. The management of the club are letting the paying supporters down at a crucial time of the season, when they really have a duty to hold things together.

Anyone throw any light on what the hell is going on??????????
SimonStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-04-2005, 09:56   #2

Re: A right time to fall out!

i think that last nights match will be a major part in tonights forum,

so many things happened to let the game down, it was only a few weeks ago Cav said that Canvey looked like our most professional game yet, but after last nights performance and team spirt we looked like we sould be back in the unibond....

whats goin on???

s-s-c
Old 06-04-2005, 12:07   #3

oh great! not this subject agian!Can't comment on last nights game as was not there, but i got the feeling all was not fab in the Stanley camp when we played York.

Ain't got a clue whats goin on but if there are fall outs and bust ups within the team, I think it is a digrace. For god sake, they are grown men, not 2 year olds. When the reputation and future of the clubs on their shouders there shouldn't be no fall outs. They should grit their teeth and get on with it. Whatever is goin on and whoever is involved should be ashamed of theselves.
asfc babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:37   #4
God Member

I think we would all agree that fall outs happen from time to time in the workplace and with the added passion of football its even more likely. It's how it's handled that is the difference as it is more in the public domain. Football is a team game and everyone should be pulling together for the best of ASFC. But just lately (last night especially) this doesn't seem to be happening. I've never seen anyone as forlorn or alone as rory seemed last night!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:53   #5
God Member

I was more gutted by what happened with Rory than by the fact that we lost the match and I have never been to a match where our lads didn't come over to our fans at the end wether they have lost, won or drawn it's something they always do so to see them walk off so dejected said a lot about what is happening at our club
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:54   #6

I agree.

Didn't mean to say you can't have a bust up, but as you say harwood red, it's they way its handled.

I feel so sorry for rory. if it ain't sorted out we are going to loose a fab player
asfc babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 13:23   #7

ive watched every home game this season and been 2 a handfull away,and it seems 2 me and the lads i watch with there r 2 many people shouting from the dug out b it intructions,abuse etc etc etc.now with this being the case how do the players no who 2 listen 2,i think its a bit deeper than this but it dosent help????get it sorted and at least lets try and win our last 5 games and give the "paying" fans a hoping chance of the play offs.
swifty72claret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 14:31   #8
Resting in Peace

Totally agree, Swifty.
Too many chiefs.....................!!
Rory is also isolated at training on Wilsons Clayton-le-moors according to my neighbour.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 14:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine
Totally agree, Swifty.
Too many chiefs.....................!!
Rory is also isolated at training on Wilsons Clayton-le-moors according to my neighbour.
"Rumours" "So my daughter says"

Whatever next?
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 15:02   #10
God Member

My mates dads uncle henry knew a girl from the other side of town who went out with a mate of an ex linesmans dog walkers brother.... and she says........
Old 06-04-2005, 16:02   #11
Senior Member+

yeah whats the point in posting more rumours..Its just going to make the situation worse...u many not think it will but if someone says that at a game its just going to get passed around the ground which will lead 2 comments being shouted...........i do feel gutted and sorry 4 rory..he is an absolutely fantastic player and whatever happened last night will hopefully be cleared up and i hope if it is TRUE jaggers and coley sort it out because jaggers and rory have been outstanding 4 us this season..
Old 06-04-2005, 17:25   #12
Senior Member+

I have spoken to Rory a couple of times today;first thing this morning to wish him a Happy Birthday[!] and he told me then what he had said to Coley last night;it was all heat of the moment stuff and he certainly wasn't expecting there to disciplinary action;if there is action taken he will put himself on the transfer list.He doesn't believe he has done anything drastically wrong and is fed up of having abuse screamed at him by the management team.Needless to say he is very upset by all this and says thank for the support he got last night when he was taken off.
Old 06-04-2005, 17:30   #13
Senior Member+

Maybe he should just change his accent to you know what

Joke people before you all start
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 17:43   #14
Senior Member+

It's not as much of a joke as some might think;if your face doesn't fit in the team you get a lot of abuse thrown at you;even from your own coaching staff;now Rory is in trouble and his little outburst didn't contain a single expletive though he must have learnt lots of swear words from our esteemed manager.
Old 06-04-2005, 18:24   #15
Senior Member+

hope everyone can forgive and forget and all be mates which will higher team morale which resultanly should make performances better

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..