Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2006, 19:25   #16
Junior Member+

Re: Accy v Rovers

The only reason for segregation is if the dingles go along to cause trouble theres no ill feelin between accy & rovers whatsover.
:engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:
accyred&blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-05-2006, 14:52   #17

So ? when you play a team like Rovers, who a going to bring quite a few fans, then we should use this fact as training for our stewards last season
Just my opinion
Old 17-05-2006, 14:57   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMonkey
So ? when you play a team like Rovers, who a going to bring quite a few fans,
I nearly fell off my chair.... Rovers... quite a few fans? what are you on?
Old 17-05-2006, 15:00   #19

When you look at there attendance's last season, you'll see what i mean
Old 17-05-2006, 15:02   #20
Junior Member+

Looking forward to the game with Stanley,congrats on your promotion!...should be a full house.
How many tickets do you think Rovers will recieve?... we've had 3,000 at Blackpool and Preston for friendly's over the last couple of years and that would be my main concern.

Regarding any potential trouble with the knuckle draggers from Burnlah, they would either have to be very brave or very stupid to try anything.......then again knowing that lot would it REALLY surprise you?

SEE YOU SOON!
THE BLUE 'N' WHITES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 15:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BLUE 'N' WHITES
Looking forward to the game with Stanley,congrats on your promotion!...should be a full house.
How many tickets do you think Rovers will recieve?... we've had 3,000 at Blackpool and Preston for friendly's over the last couple of years and that would be my main concern.

Regarding any potential trouble with the knuckle draggers from Burnlah, they would either have to be very brave or very stupid to try anything.......then again knowing that lot would it REALLY surprise you?

SEE YOU SOON!
Not really, i think we will beat Burnlah 4-1
Old 17-05-2006, 19:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMonkey
Not really, i think we will beat Burnlah 4-1
Who's this Burnlah then?

Seriously it's probably gonna be segregated.....just remember Rovers fans, NO DRUMS ALLOWED
Old 18-05-2006, 08:20   #23

Quote:
NO DRUMS ALLOWED
What, all two of them
"Burnlah" are the cavemen that appear to be closer to Accy than Blackburn are
Old 18-05-2006, 15:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growler
Now that just sounds a bit biased in the wrong direction to me. If Burnley really is closer than Blackburn, I would like Accrington to just shuffle west a little bit!!!
hahaha qoute of the century

of course it`ll be segregated, like people have said, theres always going to be dingles on the accy side. And our tickets will probably go on sale to s/t holders with 2 away stubs if we get 1,000 or less tickets
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 08:32   #25

I hate Rovers AND Burnley, for whoever gave me the bad karma, thanks
The segrigation thing should be certain, an all ticket game, with Rovers bieng allocated a set amount of tickets, would be great way to get the season in gear, and also test out the new stewards that are wanted at Stanley
Old 19-05-2006, 20:06   #26
Junior Member+

Rovers and Burnley have put support behind Stanley this season, Because the fans live in Accrington.without even knowing the stanley ends will have rovers fans in. what end do you go in if you follow both stanley and rovers like mr eric whalley?
:engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:
accyred&blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 06:44   #27

The Walker Steel Stand
Old 20-05-2006, 14:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyred&blue
Rovers and Burnley have put support behind Stanley this season, Because the fans live in Accrington.without even knowing the stanley ends will have rovers fans in. what end do you go in if you follow both stanley and rovers like mr eric whalley?

id have thought they`d have a favourite out of the two.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 10:54   #29
God Member

Well who would u go and watch if stanley and rovers where both at home???? The answer tells u which edn to stand in

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..