Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2012, 19:00   #31

Re: Aldershot Match Thread................

ok guys. Thanks for the comments.
I guess I will never know whether the offside calls were right or wrong, but if people who were in line (I was behind the goal) can say they were wrong then I take you at your word.
I only say that I could not tell, and neither could the people around me who were all convinced the calls were wrong.

And I do think that Aldershot came more into the game in the second half (wouldn't be hard as they were nowhere first half!). The fact Dunbavin had nothing to do was largely due to the good defending in front of him. But we have all got our opinions and it would be a dull world (and message board) if we didn't.
Good luck
shadsworthcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2012, 19:27   #32
Full Member+

Re: Aldershot Match Thread................

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadsworthcloud View Post
but if people who were in line (I was behind the goal) can say they were wrong then I take you at your word.
I was sat in the main stand and was level with a couple of the said "offside" calls and believe me...that liner needs to go and have a read of the rulebook again !!! Either that or book himself in for an appointment at a certain opticians!!!

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..