Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Who do u want to play next season
Altrincham 18 75.00%
Eastbourne 5 20.83%
could give a toss 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2005, 12:39   #16
Resting In Peace

Re: Altrincham or Eastbourne???

Quote:
Exeter about 270 miles away brought a hell of a lot more fans than leigh RMI a team 20 minutes away.. Kinda blows your theory out of the water JEFF
I don't think that using Leigh RMI as an example blows any theory out of the water. Leigh's home gates were only about 300-400, Exeter's home gates about 3000-4000 (ten times as many) I don't think that Exeter brought ten times as many supporters as Leigh. I would rather have a trip to Eastbourne than a trip to Altrincham, but it's the home games that we have to look at to get the bigger gate, and I am sure that Altrincham would bring more supporters than Eastbourne.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-05-2005, 12:49   #17
God Member

Grays is a long way.. furthur than Eatbourne.. Lets suppose ALty get promoted and flop... We play them near end of season and they only have 3 points on the board.. there a disgrace to the conference.. absoloute tripe... But Grays are in the top 3...

Who will bring more?
Old 13-05-2005, 13:34   #18

Talking Re: Altrincham or Eastbourne???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Lets suppose ALty get promoted and flop... We play them near end of season and they only have 3 points on the board.. there a disgrace to the conference.. absoloute tripe...
That sounds bloody good to me!!!

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 09:12   #19
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Grays is a long way.. furthur than Eatbourne..
Grays 247 miles Eastbourne 298 miles
What have Grays got to do with the question, what have Exeter got to do with the question, what have Leigh RMI got to do with the question. What about the expense for the team, travelling down on a Friday staying over Friday night. Think about it Stanley will be a lot better off financially playing Alty than Eastbourne. Anyway it doesn't matter now as we will be playing Alty. let's just see how many they bring.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..