Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2005, 08:27   #1

Another Coley outburst

Coley was a great striker, no question about that.

Such a pity therefore that it appears that he has to question every performance of the officials when results don't go his way.

New Year resolution John? Confine your comments to the sanctity of the changing rooms.

As for the rest of you guys...Happy New Year.
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-01-2005, 12:21   #2

Re: Another Coley outburst

where have you heard this mate?
Adam Cottier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 15:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
where have you heard this mate?
NLP yesterday.....MATE!
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 16:05   #4

leave the gaffer alone. He can say what he wants
Adam Cottier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 16:06   #5

Who really cares ??? So what if he likes moaning, I'm more concerned about results than what Coley has to say .
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:43   #6
Senior Member+

another sad Morecambe fan who cares about no other than our own J.C. He should look to his own manager and see how much moaning the fans at Christie Park did about him at the beginning of the season, especially after we stuffed them in their own back yard. If J.C. has something to whinge about, then good on him. Lets face it, the standard of officials in this league is well below par. We got diddled out of 2 points at G & N last week and had a player sent off for an alleged elbow. Why oh why aren't the club appealing this decision. I was under the impression that all games were now video'd.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..