Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2006, 14:14   #1
I am Banned

AS V Boro

come on lads im not impressed 1-0 down already gonna lose me bet to boro too at this rate
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-03-2006, 14:52   #2

Re: AS V Boro

I'm very impressed mel I told you what would happen.. Never underestimate the might of the Boro. :engsmil:
BoroPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 15:25   #3

Richardson Off..
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 15:42   #4

1-1 Andy Todd!
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 15:45   #5

Would you believe it.. Totally against the run of play apparently lol
Old 18-03-2006, 16:05   #6
I am Banned

Bloody hell im being stalked by a Boro fan

Anyways well done lads thanks for the shakey start but even with 10 men we can still score, that Andy Todd is a good one - come up trumps again. Small blessings for not being able to go to the match or i would of no doubt lost my voice lmfao.

But even more so Boro lot thought they were gonna cosh us at home you was lucky to get a draw anyways Hereford won & York drew so dont think you upped anywhere

We're still top of the league & having a Laugh:engsmil:
Old 18-03-2006, 16:05   #7

We didnt bet on a draw mel lol

I'm out tonight for the chinese with some of the group, so I wont be online. I'll catch you about tomorrow sometime.

No matter how much it hurts to say, you will win the conference. So, well played for that. Just hope we can get our act together and make the playoffs.
Old 18-03-2006, 16:09   #8
I am Banned

True so relief all around then Borophil

Though cant beleive you had the cheek to invade the champions forum only bloody place i get some peace & quiet lol
Old 18-03-2006, 16:46   #9
Senior Member+

We are not champions YET! - I was at todays game and all I can say is Stevenage players are a bunch of cheats. They treated the IES as a swimming pool without the water i.e. diving all over the place and conning the ref. The 'goal' by Stevenage was a better punch than those thrown by Mike Tyson. Both linesman and ref totally missed it. Liner did not know the offside rule either. Total load of b*****ks the lot of them. Accy did not help themselves - JC must instill in them that they should not and must not argue with the officials. Once again we have been cheated, but we did not lose. I will be there Tuesday night against Southport hopefully seeing a win this time

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 16:49   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Small blessings for not being able to go to the match or i would of no doubt lost my voice lmfao.
Flippin eck Mel I think I have lost my voice. I would like to take this public chance to apologise for my behaviour at the match today Ok I'm sure you all agree that my abuse of the ref was well warranted but I may have just gone a tad over the top

Exciting game but for the wrong reasons in my opinion, my heart was in my mouth (when I wasn't screaming that was) for most of the match!!!!

Still 11 points clear though....KEEP THE FAITH

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 16:50   #11

They were a set of cheats, but we were awful first half. Thought we played lot better in the second and could've snatched a win. The long ball game was hopeless, Mullin couldn't win owt against Crouches twin Brother Oliver. Anyway, still a points a point, 14 more to secure the title!

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 17:14   #12
Member.

I’m happy to have a draw this week. Some big lads there with some scandalous tactics, we also had some crappy conditions and played a pitch with more lumps than a leper.

We don’t have a lot of friends out there in officialdom, and the closer we get the hard it’s going to be.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 17:15   #13

Bloody hell fellas..at long last we can agree that 'Boro are a load of cheating sods.

Sounds as though they played you like they played us. Falling about. Conning the ref.

At least you've not got the prospect of facing that lot again. Not like us!
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 17:21   #14

Westley doesn't have the greatest sense of humour either, dunno how many seen his article in the NLP in the close season, but he was basically giving predictions on who would go up this season. He said they'd win the title, and that Stanley would be the sort of team that would scrape a playoff place on the last day of the season. I said to him, as I was walking round at the beginning of the first half "Westley, thought you were gonna walk the league, mate?" he replied "Well, at least we're beating you now"

I'm so glad we wiped the smirk from his smug face!

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 17:38   #15
God Member

You got to give them credit, they are a good team, anyone should do well with training facilities like THESE

Diving team that is

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..