Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2010, 16:51   #1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up ASFC Online Retail Survey

Hi everyone, as some of you will have noticed by now the fishy site is currently showing a news article linking itself to an online survey about what we think of the retail side of the club.

Over the last 3 months I have been working with Lew as part of my degree in sport, to firstly do a geographical database of season ticket holders, but more importantly to put together an online survey, the results of which will help Lew take the retail side of the club forward.

We need as many people to take this survey as possible as it will help Lew decide on new lines for the retail outlets and how things are presented in the future, amongst other things. I know Lew is very much looking forward to getting his hands on the results of this survey and the more people that we can get to take it the better.

Basically the club and Lew are offering us a say in its future retail ventures, as fans we'd be daft not to let them know what we want, think or even need, so that the club can make us part with our hard earned cash on a more regular basis!!!

The survey takes about 5 minutes to fill in (probably less!) and will really help the club (and me, I really need this degree!!). The survey will be online for a week, so please give the club 5 minutes of your time and do your bit to help!! You can either use the link on the fishy site or just click below to take you to the survey.

http://www.itslearning.com/test/r.aspx?XS=ysggasxxegr

Many thanks
Sarah
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-05-2010, 17:19   #2
God Member

Re: ASFC Online Retail Survey

I've completed the form yay

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 18:28   #3
Senior Member+

many thanks!

i just need another 100 or so to fill it out now!!! lol
Old 13-05-2010, 18:34   #4

Been there done it too
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 18:49   #5
God Member

All done & dusted
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 19:04   #6
Super Moderator

Done!!!

Wonder if they'll know whose who AND will the results be publically available??
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 20:11   #7

Lewis says,"All information will be kept private from the public domain."
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 20:45   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i did it this afternoon, when ya finished it dont take ya back to accyweb though.
Old 13-05-2010, 20:47   #9
Senior Member+

My brief for this project is to provide a survey and present the club with the results in the form of a presentation pack, for them to use as they see fit. I would imagine once the results are in, so to speak, then maybe new items may appear in the club shop to suit the information given. If that is the case then the results will be pretty evident!!

I also want to make it clear that I wasn't assigned this project by uni, its something I approached the club about with a view to helping Lew get something out there to the fans that maybe he wouldn't normally have the chance to do. Lew wanted to do a survey so thats what I chose to do for my Final Project for uni and I hope it helps in more than just the retail sector of the club with the other bits and pieces I have done. I dont want praise for it, I just want to help the club go from strength to strength, and this survey will give Lew a fans viewpoint and a proper starting point for moving the shop stock items forward to cater for the customers needs, something that the club have never considered before.

As such I would encourage anyone to fill in the survey and have their say. And don't be afraid to say exactly what you mean/feel as this is the best way to express that and get your opinion heard.

Have your say, this is your chance and more importantly ITS IMPORTANT AND HELPFUL TO THE CLUB!!
Old 13-05-2010, 20:50   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i did it this afternoon, when ya finished it dont take ya back to accyweb though.
Thats because its an independant website link not embedded to accy web. However it does open in an entirely new window, so when your finished if you just close the window accyweb should still be open in a different window behind it. (Mine is anyway!!)
Old 13-05-2010, 20:54   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Done!!!

Wonder if they'll know whose who AND will the results be publically available??
We have no idea whose who as there are no names or contact details on there. We made it totally anonomous so as to allow people to speak their minds without fear of any repercussions (not that there would be anyway, but hey ho!!)
Old 13-05-2010, 20:58   #12
Senior Member+

Done one for yea Sparkie ! I would like to see some photos of what they have to sell on the website though .
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 21:21   #13
Senior Member+

From what I've been shown by Lew when I've been working with him in the shop, there is soon to be a new online shop arriving, however I do not know when. Until then if you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Lew on this e-mail,

[email protected]
Old 13-05-2010, 21:31   #14
God Member

I've done it.

Also like to say thanks to Lew today when I called into the shop about my shirt

Lew you're a star

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 21:39   #15
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
I've done it.

Also like to say thanks to Lew today when I called into the shop about my shirt

Lew you're a star
ya would have been better thanking him in the shop, he aint on here much.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..