Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2006, 10:04   #16

Re: blackburn game

It's nowt personal. I just hate your club. The same goes for the Dingles. I can't wait to see Savage get nut-megged by Ian Craney, and how I will laugh if Kuqi breaks one of his ribs doing the swallow-dive.
Old 30-06-2006, 10:18   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BLUE 'N' WHITES
Just had a look... Saw comments such as... this is accys cup final... this is the game to christen accy into the football league... most accy fans are burnley fans..... i was starting to feel sick so left before i read anymore
Old 30-06-2006, 10:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
Hope they will but the last pre-season friendly we had against you 3 or 4 seasons ago there weren't that many Blackburn fans there
our FIRST TEAM has never played at the crown

Shame bellamy isnt still at Blackburn

That would have been something to have seen him on the crown
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 10:22   #19

What? Seeing him marked out of the game by Rocky?
Old 30-06-2006, 17:00   #20
God Member

Bellend ain't fit to grace the hallowed turf that is the FES
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 19:39   #21
Senior Member+

I just can't wait to see rocky, welchy or liam richardson crunch robbie savage, its a quality moment in the waiting!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 19:51   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
our FIRST TEAM has never played at the crown

Shame bellamy isnt still at Blackburn

That would have been something to have seen him on the crown
Admittedly there were only 3 or 4 of your first team in the last friendly we played but you can bring the whole lot this time - if you dare. Can't wait to see what you're over paid prima donnas make of our pitch and our lads who, unlike the type of player your lot usually play week in week out, don't fall over at the merest hint of contact
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 20:46   #23
God Member

Back to original post - NO you cannot pay on the gate, it will be ALL ticket for both Stanley and Rovers fans

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 09:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
Admittedly there were only 3 or 4 of your first team in the last friendly we played but you can bring the whole lot this time - if you dare. Can't wait to see what you're over paid prima donnas make of our pitch and our lads who, unlike the type of player your lot usually play week in week out, don't fall over at the merest hint of contact
i`d love it if we beat you by a high score just for your comments

although i expect stick if you beat us

we can also see how quiet the rovers fans are eh :engsmil:
Old 01-07-2006, 10:01   #25
Senior Member+

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gonna tatse so sweet

just waiting to rama jamma ding ding all these poxy comments right back down where they come from

i say 5-1 rovers

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:44   #26
God Member

Jeezzzzzzzz I'll be keen to get on here next Sunday AM (NZ time) to get the result of this.Could be some interesting comments flowing around on here. Do ypu think both sides will put out their strongest sides,or will Blackburn in particular, take a more conservative approach player wise?
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:02   #27

Can't wait to see Savage cropped, the bloody girl. Does he still think that Brum is further from Wrexham than Blackburn is, or has somebody drawn him an 'ickle picture with crayons? Craney will show Robbie Savage exactly how to play the game, the way it should be played ie. not falling over at the slightest touch and feigning injury.

Downside of it is, we have to let the Scum from Blackburn into our beautiful ground, it will be tainted forever

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:42   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gonna tatse so sweet

just waiting to rama jamma ding ding all these poxy comments right back down where they come from

i say 5-1 rovers
Don't be so cock-sure mate, our lads have nothing to lose in this game so I reckon they'll go all out for it and if we do get beat then what the hell - any neutrals'll say that what was was expected anyway! We're in a win-win situation
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:53   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
i`d love it if we beat you

PMSL That quote seems to ring a bell.Sounds like Kevin Keegan a few years ago when he was Newcascastle manager.
Old 02-07-2006, 13:29   #30

lol

dont forget its only a friendly, the score doesnt matter for the teams, its about getting players ready again for the new season

think our tickets go on sale on tuesday

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..