Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2007, 20:44   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Boco

Benin flags ? No problemo ? Just let me know how many & what size ? You just pay for the material ?

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2007, 21:18   #17
Senior Member+

Personally if we could grab hold of some Benin shirts that would be awesome. Can we not as Rommy to get hold a say 30. They look smart and at least we could say there are only 30 of there in England
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2007, 22:54   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelson View Post
Personally if we could grab hold of some Benin shirts that would be awesome. Can we not as Rommy to get hold a say 30. They look smart and at least we could say there are only 30 of there in England
How come you haven't read all this thread before replying???

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2007, 14:32   #19
Senior Member+

Like the idea of flags and drums, frenzied African drumming from the Clayton End ("What will the neighbours think").

Boco needs a big send off, and a bigger welcome back.The thing that would really excite me though is playing him with Craney and Proctor, (Mullin and Dsane up front).

If Mr.Kirby wants to play any Benin artists, Angelique Kidjo would be more than acceptable, maybe her version of Voodoo Child.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2007, 18:20   #20
God Member

Je pense que l'idée de faire quelque chose trop exposition notre soutien de Rommy et du pays du Bénin est une idée merveilleuse. Peut-être l'idée de nourriture est bonne aussi bien et rétrospectivement peut-ce également être une bonne idée si c'est le dernier jeu à la maison avant qu'il parte pour la tasse africaine de nations ? Une vraie exposition de couleur et peut-être la télévision nationale du Bénin a pu porter un rapport comportant l'envoi au loin ?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2007, 18:30   #21
God Member

careful Mr Pendle it's against the rules to post in a foreign language!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 24-10-2007, 18:37   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Je pense que l'idée de faire quelque chose trop exposition notre soutien de Rommy et du pays du Bénin est une idée merveilleuse. Peut-être l'idée de nourriture est bonne aussi bien et rétrospectivement peut-ce également être une bonne idée si c'est le dernier jeu à la maison avant qu'il parte pour la tasse africaine de nations ? Une vraie exposition de couleur et peut-être la télévision nationale du Bénin a pu porter un rapport comportant l'envoi au loin ?
Roughly Translated it means
I think that the idea to do something too show our support of Rommy and of the country of Benin is a marvellous idea. Perhaps the idea of food is good one as well and also it would be a good idea if it is the last game at home before he leaves for the African Nations Cup! A true show of colour and perhaps the national television of Benin could carry a report showing the send off?
Sorry my French is not as good as it used too be!

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2007, 19:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Well, it's easy for you to say that!
melonhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 23:57   #24
Senior Member+

Article from BBC, BBC SPORT | Football | African | Boco says Benin has no fear

Come on the Squirrels!

Old 02-12-2007, 00:10   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
Article from BBC, BBC SPORT | Football | African | Boco says Benin has no fear

Come on the Squirrels!
Interesting reading, I didn't know the goalie had been murdered, what an incentive to play for... in his memory

Old 02-12-2007, 10:44   #26
Senior Member+

I knew about the murder of the keeper but I didn't realise Rommy had found him. Poor lad must have been all over the place, just shows how strong of a character he is to play for his country the day after that.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 18:49   #27
Senior Member+

I'm pleased to see that this thread is live again. I was wondering if any progress had been made with the idea of Benin shirts. Any news?
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 00:08   #28
Senior Member+

Looks like Christmas in Brazil for Rommy

BBC SPORT | Football | African | Benin to train in Brazil

Old 04-12-2007, 21:46   #29
Senior Member+

and the shirts?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 16:57   #30
God Member

i've not heard anything on the shirts but will try to collar Boco after tonights game to see if he heard owt off his mate.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..