Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2011, 14:05   #121
God Member

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Blooded View Post
why did Peter not take it upon himself to do so? He posts on here, he could tell us himself everything you've told us.

Peter refers to himself as a technophobe, I'm sure he won't be annoyed if I say he would still be typing it out now, I think he opted for speed
Old 18-02-2011, 14:11   #122
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Don't think anyones fighting dave,
I'm off to Specsavers Mr C

I've just setup an online site selling handbags and redirected it here
Old 18-02-2011, 14:11   #123
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Don't think anyones fighting dave, but we have robs opening post of the thread,we have a heard by a few commentary by peter which fer whatever reason was withdrawn. which both seem like were in the Do-Do Big Time, n then we have the Beano n Rob quoted saying "Not a Crisis Meeting" 100K/30K,? Crisis/No Crisis? Fans are ruddy confused n IMHO deserve far better than this.

Audio had to be removed as anyone who was recorded needs to give permission for it to be published publically and it wasnt sought - legal ettiquette im afraid.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 14:22   #124
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Audio had to be removed as anyone who was recorded needs to give permission for it to be published publically and it wasnt sought - legal ettiquette im afraid.
thats fine no problem, but as Rob Heys says "No Crisis" in the Beano, what the hell is goin on?
Old 18-02-2011, 14:41   #125
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
when did i say anyone was bullcrapping??? but a break down of the facts would be helpful may be i shouldnt ask for facts????
see post 1
Old 18-02-2011, 14:48   #126
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Would this not depend on when wages are paid,i do know they are paid monthly!would this have something to do with it,may be its a figuer that is paid out to the tax man every month that these figures have come from,only a thought.
PAYE and both employees' and employer's National Insurance Contributions due for salary or wages paid in the monthly period ending on the 5th of any month should be paid as a cleared balance into HMRC's bank account by the 22nd of that month.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 15:06   #127
Full Member+

pardon the ignorance but what is a stake holder ? I guess it is not share holders as they were not all invited to attend the meeting .
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 15:16   #128

post 1

by the end of this month we'll owe that taxman around 100k.

we have nowt coming in.

the difference between incomings and outgoings is massive and we won't pull it around.

there is a directors meeting planned in London this weekend and big decisions have to be made. I have no knowledge of what these decisions are about but I can guess.

Its going to get messy but the only good news I can take from it really is that it is finally coming to some sort of head. With a bit of luck it'll all be over for the new season - it's just a question of how much pain can we take between now and then

seems to me to be the overall feeling of the meeting not facts

then post 92

Therefore every single thing that was discussed will not go on here no matter how much blood people bay for. The important stuff came out though and will not be held back.

Then RH says its all wrong no crisi meeting not 100K

so it leaves some fans rather confused

but it seems asking questions on here causes out rage
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 15:24   #129
God Member

no at all Katei, asking for the facts of the meeting when they were already posted (in the very first post) might though!

whatever Rob Heys has said before or after the meeting is irrelevant, post 1 is the facts of the meeting - the bluff and bluster between the facts are also irrelevant.

Rob or any other employee of the club will always understate the true nature of things, a supporter who wishes to ensure transparency of the club and who also thinks that we are entitled to know the truth - and I agree. I'm of the opinion that I have no reason to doubt someone who has never told me a lie, and every reason to doubt the word of somebody who has publically never given a straight answer in his professional career.
Old 18-02-2011, 15:25   #130
God Member

and also nobody has described it as a crisis meeting. Although it probably is. They just omitted to give it a name in their haste to arrange one
Old 18-02-2011, 15:28   #131
God Member

It's the press that called it a crisis meeting
Old 18-02-2011, 15:39   #132

Bloody Hell you lot dont half chat some crap.

Keep to the facts that we're provided. We owe the tax man, understandably our income is far less than our outgoings and theres a meeting on Saturday with those who 'run' the club to discuss the matter.
Old 18-02-2011, 15:49   #133

i am not saying what peter has said is not true I have no reason not to believe him,as it is very well known the club has lied before but i have not known peter to lie to the fans before but i do feel that we are left reading between the lines some what

as it says we owe the taxman around 100k in the post but those who listened to the recording before it was removed(understand why it was removed) were told of other debts and other issues so what is fact?

the club owes the taxman around 100k only?or is there any other facts or is it just hear say from the rumour mill?

all im trying to do is get the true facts of what is known to date as it not the best point of information the rumour mill
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 16:42   #134
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsFc62 View Post
Bloody Hell you lot dont half chat some crap.

Keep to the facts that we're provided. We owe the tax man, understandably our income is far less than our outgoings and theres a meeting on Saturday with those who 'run' the club to discuss the matter.
Exactly ! Excuse the pun lol that is the crux of the matter said more briefly than post 1 hahaha

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 16:42   #135
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
i am not saying what peter has said is not true I have no reason not to believe him,as it is very well known the club has lied before but i have not known peter to lie to the fans before but i do feel that we are left reading between the lines some what

as it says we owe the taxman around 100k in the post but those who listened to the recording before it was removed(understand why it was removed) were told of other debts and other issues so what is fact?

the club owes the taxman around 100k only?or is there any other facts or is it just hear say from the rumour mill?

all im trying to do is get the true facts of what is known to date as it not the best point of information the rumour mill

I think everybody is going round in circles now. May be best if everyone just waits to see what transpires in the next 48 hours, I'm sure given the fuss this has made an 'official' statement will be made to clear the air and confirm which ever side of the story is true.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..