Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2007, 18:34   #16
God Member

Re: Brown, Richardson and Ventre

lost three huge characters in the sqaud over this season in craney, roberts and mangan

how many characters do we have left in the team, after all thats what coley has always said he likes to have in his dressing room and always gets commented on by loanees etc the laughs they had with the lads
Old 30-05-2007, 19:46   #17
God Member

Mangan - a huge character? Maybe at first but unfortunately he just became a huge liability & with his temperament I don't think he'll ever really make it anywhere other than conference north level. Sorry to see Danny go, I know he could be a bit daft but did a decent job as a fringe player when he needed to. Really relieved to hear David & Leam have signed, I was beginning to think they'd go when we hadn't heard anything by the deadline they were all given. Squads shaping up nicely now - would be the icing on the cake if we could get Godwin on a season long loan as well
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 07:12   #18
God Member

as good as the signings are we really need a squad full of similar players.

Its all well and good having a good first XI but if there is nothing on the bench then we will struggle. Keeping the faith though because so far we have three top notch signings and Godwin really would top that off. I fear that Coley and Partick fans won't want Godwin to come or we'll never see how good King Arthur is
Old 31-05-2007, 07:14   #19

I presume Miles will be number 9 with the release of Mangan, and King Arthur will be our new number 1.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..