Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2004, 19:44   #1
I am Banned

Canvey Supporters

I spoke to Mick Schultz after the match and he was full of praise for the Canvey supporters.
Well-behaved, friendly, very easy to deal with and willing to follow all the recommendations of the stewards. An absolute pleasure to have with us, in fact.

That was my experience of them, too. A very good-natured lot.

Mick asked me to mention it this evening because he was so impressed with them and he considers them our best visitors so far this season.

I suppose you could call these Islanders "Treasures" ! (Groan . . . .)
Accrington Web
Old 27-11-2004, 20:03   #2

Re: Canvey Supporters

http://www.fansfocus.com/forum/showf.../page/0#383522

Hmmmm... so Henry and Kev are the same person? The plot thickens!
Old 27-11-2004, 20:06   #3
Senior Member+

No there not the same person it's probably just Kev copying what Henry had said and put it on the Canvey MB,
Old 27-11-2004, 20:07   #4
I am Banned

yeah jus thought it'd be easier if i said that he'd told me it!
Old 27-11-2004, 20:34   #5
Full Member+

Talking Re: Canvey Supporters

Yep, fully agree they were a nice noisy bunch. Full marks to their keeper for his unfailing good humour and banter. Reminded me of some of the keepers in the Unibond. He well deserved his cheer when he came off at the end.
Old 27-11-2004, 21:37   #6
Full Member+

And... he also applauded the Stanley fans as he went ... definitely a good guy!
Old 28-11-2004, 02:37   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystankev
yeah jus thought it'd be easier if i said that he'd told me it!
Just about says it all, doesn't it ?

And this illiterate, thieving piece of s**t doesn't even realise that he's doing wrong.

If these are the "standards" which we're going to have to get used to then I won't be seen on this forum again.

Roy, I believe you're the copyright holder on material posted here. It's your choice.
Old 28-11-2004, 07:00   #8
I am Banned

What? I think your over-reacting mate!

It was just a harmless quote that i thought would be easier!

For gods sake. Your just so stubborn.

And if your calling me a thieveing piece od **** from a month or so back then I take it you havent been on me site recently have you when I've spent loads of time improving it and writing MY OWN material!
Old 28-11-2004, 08:27   #9
Full Member+

I know you're only a young lad, Kev, but you must realise that you can't go around using someone else's material and claiming it as your own. There's no point protesting about it, YOU WERE WRONG! You owe Henry a big apology and you really have a lot to learn if you want to make a career in journalism. I'm sure members of this forum wish you well, but you really do seem to have a nasty habit of rubbing people up the wrong way. Just try THINKING a bit more before you act.

Last edited by Oldgobbin; 28-11-2004 at 08:30.
Old 28-11-2004, 08:32   #10
I am Banned

Well yeah i obviously and sorry but i dont see what the big deal its

And I wouldn't do anything like this on my website or anything else if i got a career in journalism!
Old 28-11-2004, 09:34   #11
Senior Member+

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my new book, which is to be published next week.

It's called The Bible. I didn't actually write it, but I thought it'd be easier to claim it as my own, rather than credit anyone else.

Please keep your eyes open for further publications from me, such as Wuthering Heights, A Christmas Carol, Hamlet and the sure fire bestseller, Mein Kampf.

Last edited by Tin Monkey; 28-11-2004 at 09:49.
Old 28-11-2004, 09:51   #12

Oh come on

He im sure he is sorry now for "stealing" your thread but remember this is a forum to share ideas and all he was doing is sharing them with the wider public

Yes he probably wont now do it again but everytime this lad sas something on here he gets his head ripped off

Im sorry if all of u are perfect but i beleive nobody is and we have all done something wrong so il take something else from the bible "forgive me for i have sinned" is the words coming from his mouth its just wether u "Men?" are man enough to do this

And also lets get back to the thread title as this is against forum rules not to wander from the thread title

any way now ive got of my soap box

Yes really well played to canvey fans and especially their keeper!!!! True geneiuos to nick that guys drink ahh the memories of the unibond coem flooding back
Old 28-11-2004, 10:01   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Well yeah i obviously and sorry but i dont see what the big deal its
Is that an apology?

Quote:
And I wouldn't do anything like this on my website or anything else if i got a career in journalism!
So why do it here?

It would have been so easy to write, "The secretary of Stanley's supporters' club said that he spoke...".

Last edited by MikeA; 28-11-2004 at 10:08.
Old 28-11-2004, 10:05   #14

OH for christ sake drop it will you
Old 28-11-2004, 10:31   #15
Senior Member+

Quote:
What? I think your over-reacting mate!

It was just a harmless quote that i thought would be easier!

For gods sake. Your just so stubborn.

And if your calling me a thieveing piece od **** from a month or so back then I take it you havent been on me site recently have you when I've spent loads of time improving it and writing MY OWN material!
I've had another look at it. There's little that's original or that can't be found elsewhere.

Does Kipax know that you've lifted a picture from his site and used it in your Canvey report without giving him any credit?
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..