Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2011, 16:49   #1
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

At Last

Accrington Stanley Football Club Limited
Thursday 31st Mar 2011

Club completes corporate reorganisation
Accrington Stanley Football Club is pleased to confirm that a corporate restructuring has been completed. Eric Whalley is no longer a shareholder of the club. David O'Neill will continue as a director until the end of the season.

Full Story Here >>
Old 31-03-2011, 16:51   #2
Senior Member+

Club completes corporate reorganisation

Quote:
Accrington Stanley Football Club is pleased to confirm that a corporate restructuring has been completed. Eric Whalley is no longer a shareholder of the club. David O'Neill will continue as a director until the end of the season.

The club wishes to place on record its gratitude to Eric Whalley and his family for their support over the years and also for their co-operation in reaching this final agreement. We also wish to thank Eric for the invaluable role he played in guiding the club back to the Football League. His contribution is a matter of public record and a permanent feature of the club’s proud history. The club also wishes to formally thank David O’Neill for his role in helping to finalise the restructuring.

Ilyas Khan, non executive chairman commented "I am grateful to everyone at the club, but in particular the players and the staff, for the loyalty and devotion they have shown. At times such as this, actions speak louder than words. I will need people to be a little more patient as we work through the next week or two as we work through the various issues that are still in need of attention.

"I wish also to thank John Coleman and his team for ensuring that they worked wonders on the pitch. I do not know of a team in any division that has performed as well in the context of the resources available.

"I would also like to appeal to our wonderful fans, and to the community as a whole to step up and support our team in the last few weeks of the season. Please come to the Crown ground during our remaining home games, and join me as we stand tall and proud behind Coley and the boys."

Accrington Stanley Football Club is now controlled by its board. Ilyas Khan directly or indirectly owns the majority of the shares. Peter Marsden's shareholding remain unchanged. As a matter of priority the club’s ownership will be corrected in the records at Companies House. This will occur once all shares are registered correctly, and this includes the delivery of shares to holders who generously donated to the SOS appeal as well as to the ASSF. It is anticipated that the club’s chairman will make a further statement on this matter in due course, but the focus for now is ensuring that the club deals with its creditors and that we support the lads on the field, starting with the home game on Saturday against Northampton.
We have heard this all before, until it is registered with the company of house it means nothing. Until Ilyas says its all sorted it means nothing. ''Its only words''. If it is all correct then onwards and upwards.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 16:51   #3
God Member

Re: At Last

They should put season tickets on sale tomorrow, would sell out
Old 31-03-2011, 16:52   #4
God Member

Re: Club completes corporate reorganisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelson View Post
We have heard this all before, until it is registered with the company of house it means nothing. Until Ilyas says its all sorted it means nothing. ''Its only words''. If it is all correct then onwards and upwards.

Ilyas is quoted on the article so it's as good as 101 % gospel
Old 31-03-2011, 16:55   #5
God Member

thank fook for that!!!!
Old 31-03-2011, 16:55   #6
Senior Member+

At long long last.

in Ilyas we trust
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 16:56   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Ilyas is quoted on the article so it's as good as 101 % gospel
Yeah its just me being negative. Onwards and upwards . I believe.
Old 31-03-2011, 16:59   #8

the facts are true as stated. I can confirm. Please dont be negative !! thanks a lot
expatriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:02   #9
Junior Member+

BRILLIANT News Accrington Stanley onward and upwards
SOS444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:02   #10
God Member

Thank god for that - phew great stuff on the back of last nights result

One Q.........please dont shoot but think it may cross many a minds, Oneil continues as director ???? (i have qs so i ask em not to be negative just for note]

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:03   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriate View Post
the facts are true as stated. I can confirm. Please dont be negative !! thanks a lot
Thank you Ilyas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Thank god for that - phew great stuff on the back of last nights result

One Q.........please dont shoot but think it may cross many a minds, Oneil continues as director ???? (i have qs so i ask em not to be negative just for note]

Im persuming due to the proximity untill the end of season. It's easier for O'Neil to stay on to help with the running of the club.
Old 31-03-2011, 17:04   #12
God Member

Good Stuff, I am thrilled it is all finally resolved

It's no doubt been a long and arduous road for everyone involved

Time for re-focus on the team without having to look elsewhere

What a timely boost this could be for the Club

Finally thanks to all those who haved help make it happen

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:04   #13
God Member

Woohoo!!!!! At long last - well done to all who have worked to bring this about - I'm a happy bunny tonight
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:05   #14
God Member

Ilyas, Peter, and Rob, excellent news indeed. What a party its gonna be on Saturday.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:08   #15
Resting in Peace

Fantastic news! What a boost for Coley, the team, the town and all the supporters.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..