Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 17:03   #271
Member.

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Doug !...Firstly, as I do not send messages to ANYONE !!. I can't think from where you got one suggesting that I might possibly love something of yours !
Secondly, what you believe or don't believe about contributors to our forum matters little to me !.
Thirdly, I too, as I try to convince people daily, am proud of MY assocation with Accrington Stanley, and like all of it's supporters am eager to see it succeed !.
As to purveying 'doom and gloom', Perhaps a little bit of lateral thinking on your part would have allowed you to see my generalisations as being nothing other than a few cautionary words, which I still feel were fairly accurate !.
In my defence I would say that I hadn't heard or read JC's statement at the time of posting, and would not, in hindsight have suggested that his departure might be
as imminent as I did !.
I will be at Gigg Lane tomorrow afternoon, cheering my team on to success (Whatever the result might be !) and hope that you too will be there, offering your support with all the fervour that I always read within your many interesting postings !.

Now I enter into the Truce understandably requested by Dave !

Yommon; I have no idea who you are; nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message.

You have your opinion; I have mine.

I won't be at Gigg Lane or any other game for the foreseeable future. I work from 7 am to 11.00 pm seven days a week, the best shot of a game I get is at my desk in the office or the laptop in the kitchen between admin jobs or out in the community. But I promise I'll introduce myself in a year or so when I do get chance to see our team play at the Crown. Unless Fleetwood come up, then I could half a match up there.

hit him again Mel

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2010, 17:42   #272

"By the way, I got your message".

" nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message".

Very confusing,
Old 08-10-2010, 18:16   #273
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Dribble.
I don't think anyone's interested in what's running down your chin Doug, but there seems to be a general consensus of opinion that you're talking drivel.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 19:14   #274
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Yommon; I have no idea who you are; nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message.

You have your opinion; I have mine.

I won't be at Gigg Lane or any other game for the foreseeable future. I work from 7 am to 11.00 pm seven days a week, the best shot of a game I get is at my desk in the office or the laptop in the kitchen between admin jobs or out in the community. But I promise I'll introduce myself in a year or so when I do get chance to see our team play at the Crown. Unless Fleetwood come up, then I could half a match up there.

hit him again Mel
[Like I said....TRUCE !!.

Last edited by yonmon; 08-10-2010 at 19:17.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 21:49   #275
Super Moderator

...and still we wait for news of contracts signed!
Old 09-10-2010, 19:48   #276

Rumour has it they are having an interview at sincil bank this coming week.....
LincolnImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 20:08   #277
God Member

Maybe somebody better nip up the Crown Ground first thing Monday morning with a pen
Old 09-10-2010, 20:09   #278
Senior Member+

i won euro millions!!!!!

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 21:39   #279
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnImp View Post
Rumour has it they are having an interview at sincil bank this coming week.....
THIS IS A

FREE ZONE !!
BUT WELCOME ANYWAY YOU LITTLE IMP FROM LINCOLN....
( P.S. You are now our unofficial Spy-in-Charge at Sincil Bank...So keep us posted !.

Old 09-10-2010, 21:57   #280
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Maybe somebody better nip up the Crown Ground first thing Monday morning with a pen
From Lincolnshire News today..
John Coleman still remains top of City's priority list, although his decision to agree a new contract at Accrington Stanley has relegated him to second favourite.
Steve Tilson is now the new leader with Victor Chandler bookmakers at 9/4 with Penney in third 5/1, Steve Thompson and Mick Harford are 7/1.

and....

Former Southend boss Steve Tilson has been interviewed for the Lincoln City job.
City's board grilled the former Canvey Island midfielder ahead of their 2-1 win against Macclesfield Town.
Tilson left Southend at the end of last season and has been ranked by the bookies as favourite to succeed Chris Sutton, who quit last week.
Tilson was in the stands to see City's victory which came courtesy of goals from Moses Swaibu and Jamie Clapham.

Pressure eases somewhat Dave ??.
Old 09-10-2010, 22:09   #281
Super Moderator

Sill won't be happy until they've actually put pen to paper. Semi-Skilled told me in the Staff of Life this afternoon that he won't be happy until they've put a scan of the signed contract up on t'fishy site!
Old 09-10-2010, 22:33   #282
Senior Member+

Wouldn't suprise me after all he did come over and clap us all following in appreciation.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 22:39   #283
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelson View Post
Wouldn't suprise me after all he did come over and clap us all following in appreciation.
Aye, but he ALWAYS does that.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 22:41   #284
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Sill won't be happy until they've actually put pen to paper. Semi-Skilled told me in the Staff of Life this afternoon that he won't be happy until they've put a scan of the signed contract up on t'fishy site!
As if !....but I'M lookin' on the bright side...no more gloom and doom for this lad I'll tell you !
Old 09-10-2010, 22:42   #285
Senior Member+

Yes but is there a deeper meaning this time if the rumour IS true. Shocking performance overall.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..