Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2009, 17:09   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Coley plea to stay away fans

The 'football' on offer was dire throughout and I was ready to go home from half-time onwards. There's a lot of competition for people's time and money nowadays. There are a lot of other things I could be doing on a Saturday and I'm sure there must be plenty of other people thinking the same thing [just over the mysterious 1000 again today]
Old 21-02-2009, 19:28   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
The 'football' on offer was dire throughout and I was ready to go home from half-time onwards. There's a lot of competition for people's time and money nowadays. There are a lot of other things I could be doing on a Saturday and I'm sure there must be plenty of other people thinking the same thing [just over the mysterious 1000 again today]

Why should the standard of football matter,just pay your money and turn up otherwise you won't be a real Stanley fan
Old 21-02-2009, 21:53   #33

i will come back to stanley if jc pays me in and lets me sit next to him to see what he see and after 13 anther 13 out is pocket he will say stop wasting my pennys and put it right this week i and some accrington stanley fan when to see eastwood town away game we should have been at home but we did not waste money
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 05:17   #34

Some fans you are, pathetic.
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 08:07   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik Griff View Post
Some fans you are, pathetic.
Wile I wouldn't expect you to understand what was said, when you grow up a bit you'll start to see things differently.
Old 22-02-2009, 10:17   #36

my uncle got the sat no so long ago from the accy for playing football but this play football in fl2 and calls the fans and still as a job ive been to **** places over the years but had it wasting good money so i will no long come and pay . the manger was ex burnley play so if you link the man you link me the realy fans from old days gone
Old 22-02-2009, 11:18   #37
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
my uncle got the sat no so long ago from the accy for playing football but this play football in fl2 and calls the fans and still as a job ive been to **** places over the years but had it wasting good money so i will no long come and pay . the manger was ex burnley play so if you link the man you link me the realy fans from old days gone
Follow that Mr Griff.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 11:31   #38
Senior Member+

Quote:
Stream-of-consciousness writing is usually regarded as a special form of interior monologue, it doesn't come more special than this.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 11:56   #39

i have got someone to spell for me, the manager who got the sack for playing decent football was my uncle leighton james,i have followed accy through thick and thin over the decades, no more you can stick your club where the sun doesn't shine until they get a new man in charge, and i speak for a lot of people on here.My heart is red and always will be until there is a day where money is free i ain't coming back to the fes
Old 22-02-2009, 13:42   #40
God Member

Quote:
the manager who got the sack for playing decent football was my uncle leighton james
...and we all know what he is.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 13:56   #41
Senior Member+

you cant go wrong with JC.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 14:07   #42
God Member

Quote:
...and we all know what he is.
Didn't he find his true vocation as a lollipop-man or something?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 14:47   #43

yes . he got the sack for less than jc is doing over the pass two years
Old 22-02-2009, 14:48   #44

and he was a great player
Old 22-02-2009, 14:51   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
and he was a great player
Bobby Charlton was n even Better player Grimps, didn't do to well on the management side.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..