Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2006, 12:02   #1

Congratulations on Promotion

Well done this season, it's about time you started to be congratulated on going up as it's just a formality. I do have to say that the two matches Halifax played against you we should have taken 6 points. Only for a nice DIVE and a lucky free-kick that got you the two I really don't know how you got permission to enter the league with that stadium. One turnstile, crap toilet facilities and floodlights that take 100w light bulbs. Incidently if you need any i've got some going spare. We must be the best team you've had to play!

Shaymen til i die:engsmil:
Shaymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-03-2006, 08:22   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Congratulations on Promotion

Thanks, but your congratulations are premature and only seem to be an excuse to push the myth that somehow Halfax had the beating of us over the two games - only from a one-eyed perspective I'm afraid. We hold our hands up when we are outplayed, eg. Burton recently and just possibly Southport the other night, but not your lot! You have a very good team but the main impact you had on our season is when your full back took out our influential Jagielka with an awful tackle, after which he missed loads of games.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2006, 10:00   #3

he's right about the stadium ,fair play to the shayman
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2006, 11:01   #4

i agree with the ground. it's like the bar!!!! 2 girls serving for 300 punters at half time is rubbish. Listen to the fans Eric. another bar and a roof please. other than that thank you for all you have done.
stanerlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..