Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2011, 18:08   #1

Crowd surfer you gave us

Hi all Bury fan here, a bit of a random thread your probably thinking but its just about the crowd surfer you gave us a couple of years ago.
It was going a few places when you gave it us at first but then the 2010/2011 it just seemed to stop and not go anywhere until at the end of the season my mate got hold of it and we took it to a few places and now this season we have properly got hold of it and it has been at a few games for instance Wednesday when the only thing separating us and their fans was the flag aha safe to say i fell flat on it when we scored...
Anyway we will be hoping to bring it many more games such as Scunthorpe away although next season we have a new singing section next to the away fans which will improve the atmosphere for sure although I'm not sure where we will put the flag.
Anyway a MASSIVE thank you thread really for the flag as we wouldn't have had one if it wasn't for you so we are repaying that by bring it many games and as a 16 year old fan i really admire your support and one day i would hope we can have some like yours good luck for the rest of the season and heres hoping we will see you in League one next season!

A picture below of the flag on its away journey.
okeefematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-12-2011, 18:21   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Crowd surfer you gave us

Nice work, I remember the Ultra's presenting the flag at the game.

Always want the shakers to do well.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 20:20   #3
God Member

Re: Crowd surfer you gave us

Top...........

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..