Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2005, 07:04   #1

Dagenham Red. 24th Sept & Morecambe 27th Sept

Good afternoon people, Well what a great result last weekend, our first league win over Burscum sorry Burton at there place I believe? Magic... Well there's a lot being said at the moment about our crowds and atmosphere at home but this can't be said about when were on our travels!!! far from.... we don't take the most away from home but so far we will have been the most loudest and colourful of any away team and we will be hard to beat!!!! Well done boys & girls just lets make sure we keep all the hard work going. Next on the agenda is Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday 24th September. For this trip the coach will depart from the crown inn at 7am and the cost will be £20, get yourself booked on and help cheer the red men to another valuable 3 points away from home. As well as this game on Saturday there is a massive away game on Tuesday 27th September to our local rivals Morecambe..... this is one of few games that we look forward to due to how big this game is & the atmosphere at these games. Lets make sure we go there in numbers which am sure we will and be very loud and colourful. The coach will depart from the crown inn in between half 5 & 6pm and the cost is a bargain at just a tenner.... Come on people get yourself booked on and cheer the boys onto 3 points, I can assure all you away travel virgins you will not be disappointed.

To get yourself booked on to any of the above away games please see me just inside the turnstiles or you can contact either myself on 07950 218206, Jase 07788 716164 or Bubs on 07952 924802. As well replying to this thread.

Rgds

Cammy

STANLEY ULTRAS AWAY TRAVEL

WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY ARE BACK....
Cammy ASFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-09-2005, 12:32   #2

Re: Dagenham Red. 24th Sept & Morecambe 27th Sept

Cammy, get my name down for Dagenham please. Will be driving to Morecambe straight from work.

Stanleybabe (AKA The Lovely Kate)
Old 16-09-2005, 21:37   #3

ill see you all there second nearest game for me only 45 minute drive for this one
Old 22-09-2005, 07:01   #4

There are still a number of places left for saturdays trip to daggers, also there are a few left for tuesdays trip to morecambe.

rgds

Cammy

Old 22-09-2005, 07:03   #5
Senior Member+

hope you have my 3 down for the trip to morecambe I just love it when a plan comes together!!
Old 23-09-2005, 07:04   #6

certainly do dude, don't worry.

Old 24-09-2005, 20:03   #7
Junior Member+

Bit of a wasted jouney for you this Tuesday, but still enjoy the banter on the night
mfcforeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2005, 10:04   #8
Senior Member+

........come on stanley!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..